Scammed

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever been ripped off?...share your story here..
I’ve gotten ripped off a couple of times..Once in my late teens the phone rang, I picked up, and was told i won a vacation, all I had to pay was some taxes..cost me about $300..
Best $300 I ever lost...that shit woke me up...after that, I wouldn’t give a nickel to any of those fuckers Ever again..

Yep, by a ticket scalper in Cleveland,
went to see the Raptors Vs Lebron

had time to kill during the afternoon,
baseball game was about to start.

Ask the cheapest ticket to the guy on the street corner,
said 2 for 20$

thought it was a good deal,
look the tickets 2 mins later,
8$ each....

We were a bit drunk tho,
and was only 4$ total.

Some Arabian Prince said I could share his fortune if I give my bank information out to temporary hold it. What the fuck? I saw Aladdin, that guy was a stud. How the fuck did I get ripped off? Must've been Jafar.

said 2 for 20$

8$ each....

We were a bit drunk tho,
and was only 4$ total.
You may still be drunk cause this is one confusing ass story but I dont see how you got ripped off

I’ve gotten ripped off a couple of times..Once in my late teens the phone rang, I picked up, and was told i won a vacation, all I had to pay was some taxes..cost me about $300..
Best $300 I ever lost...that shit woke me up...after that, I wouldn’t give a nickel to any of those fuckers Ever again..

Old people

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

There's a place near me where everyone seems to be a thief!

I don't make the mistake of purchasing cheap items with a ten pound note anymore, if said item is less than a fiver. As places will give you your change back short, only to claim you paid with a fiver and not the tenner.

Someone sold a Camaro on my Ebay account! Took me months to dispute it wasn't me. Haven't used Ebay since what a travesty.

Can i interest any Americans with some London landmarks that i definitely own?

That happened to my dad when I was a wee t-rex running across the lava flats. It was a promotion where we had to sit through some seminar on the chance of winning one of three prizes.

I really despise scams.

said 2 for 20$

8$ each....

We were a bit drunk tho,
and was only 4$ total.

Why would a scalper sell tickets for face value? Seems like you got a pretty good deal to me.

someone in a facebook group scammed me out of $15. I couldnt believe it,they spent hours talking to me and bullshitting to steal..............................$15............................

I even straight up told them, if you needed money THAT badly I would have just given you a few bucks. Its really pathetic to go through that much effort to steal that little money. They were seeing my messages but didnt have the fuckin backbone to respond. So for like two weeks straight I would send them a message letting them know how utterly pathetic and slimy they were and they would keep seeing them

dad was dyin in hospital, someone got his credit card # and went nuts. bank couldt do shit without talkin to my dad who was not in his right mind. we got hosed at least 10k

dad was dyin in hospital, someone got his credit card # and went nuts. bank couldt do shit without talkin to my dad who was not in his right mind. we got hosed at least 10k
god damn that would make me want to take a metal baseball bat to any local thieves I could track down

Back