• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen in the heavies, good stuff

chael.png

" I wish God comforts the hearts of the Sonnen family; very difficult to lose a daughter. You have my prayers at this moment; I ask you all to accompany me to pray for the Sonnen family. ‪#‎mourning‬‪#‎deusconforte‬ "

Yea, I agree, I was spanked as a kid, never so bad that I was bruised or anything tho. But what about Vick?
Hes sick in the head. Dont see a point in keeping anyone that gets their rocks off by torturing. Theres no rehabbing that. Same with pedos/rapists.

haha, I just completely forgot that guy existed so that was a good pull. Unfortunately I don't look anything like Rick Moranis but that still cracked me up.

I look a little like Anthony Mackie, or so people say.

could have sworn you were a hard worker

I don't think people are getting Lumi's comment to Angus right after that post lol

it seems wrong to start school before labour day

Speaking of, I can tell you honestly that random people constantly tell me I look like Liev Schreiber.

All the time, I get "Dude...you look JUST LIKE Wolverines brother in that movie". Swear on my life, a Spanish guy that I had never seen in my entire life invited me to his child's 5th birthday party because he was having an x-men party. He didn't know me from Dahmer, and was asking me to come to his kids birthday.

That's not a lie. Nobody's beating down Ross Rhea's door to be on a top 50 sexiest men alive magazine cover lol so it's not exactly bragging.

People used to tell me all the time I look like Ben Affleck, but that was when I was skinny/fit, not so much anymore <2>

Brutal... and here I was thinking Ben Affleck WAS fat...

Angus... the FAT Affleck.

ben-affleck-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back