• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To continue our honoring of the one and only Will Smiff, a multi-talented sensation, and generational talent.

With this simple exercise you will forced to conclude that the great Smiff's acting range can suit any situation.

Here's Will Smiff after reading one of the Gunther Man's posts.

iRobot-will-smith-bullshit-reaction-allergic-1394930854R.gif

Fantastic stuff!

Here, Smiff reenacts Revo reading the SB on a Saturday afternoon, the misery is palpable in this scene!

1402.gif

Remarkable!

Smiff channels one of the most notorious members of the SB in this incredible performance. A glimpse into the chaos that is the one and only LOOSE CANNON!

giphy.gif

Uncanny!!

Smiff gets serious and portrays the no non-sense rhetoric of Breakitdown with insane accuracy!
post-18333-Will-Smith-gif-Pursuit-of-Happ-O9Bs.gif

Here Smiff portrays Angus at about 10:40PM after slamming a vodka soda on the night of his inevitable relapse.
Will-Smith-Helps-You-Forget-In-Men-In-Black-Device-Gif.gif

Weeks of hard work gone in a FLASH!! Superb!

Will Smiff is truly one for the AGES lettuce and gelamin! Is there anything this man can't do? I say no, he can do it all!

@RR / @PUO3

He's getting choked out again, and then knocked out when he goes back to 145.

Truly a once in a generation talent that spends his time and energy on bad scripts and off brand dramas that miss the mark.

But I do get jiggy with it from time-to-time, even though I am firmly against gangster rap (think of the children)

Supper tonight: Some beef and cheese sticks. Living that 'never hungry enough to make actual food' lifestyle now.

Damn it. Had a good OP dialed up.

Just a heads up to everyone, I dont have any notifications turned on lol.

I didn't think dial up was even still available.
may as well bring back Mosaic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back