• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldo is the one that ruined him, put him the fuck to sleep

Aldo+GIF+Gamburyan+2.gif

manny was always a can. same for his sorry cousin.

Sucks Karo got addicted to painkillers, read on forums that Karo was kind of a douche IRL tho lol

lol, not quite what I was looking for.

But anyway, to anyone else who knows shit here. I'm building sort of a smart-home / wireless set up through out my house. I invested in a top tier modem and router so I have download speeds around 75Mbps, problem is if I use my Roku and Apple TV at the same time in different rooms, quality goes to shit. Should I hard wire one of them? The router has two separate channels, do I program one to each of them?

Any other suggestions?

Pretty stoked on the set up I have running right now, cut the cord on cable, and with everything being wireless I can basically plug a smart TV anywhere and go, looking into some big projects that will eventually involve a NEST system programmed with my HVAC and Sprinklers... wish I could double my internet speeds lol, shit gets expensive tho.

You should get Google Fiber

You should get Google Fiber

Not here yet, we HAD Verizon Fios... but they changed to some can ass company named Frontier and everything went to shit except the overpriced bill.

But yea, I'll keep my eye on Google Fiber.

After that Karo shit, is when I became a huge fan of Nate ^

Was already a fan of Nick

Glad I don't have to worry about internet speed to watch tv. Sounds poor imo

hate when people blame the animal for not doing what they want. they should blame themselves for being a shitty owner. Puo would flip seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back