• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i missed him going up... yeah i remember diaz subbing manny...or he hurt his shoulder or something

lineker might drop the hammer on him
It was a close fight and his shoulder popped out

ah i missed him going up... yeah i remember diaz subbing manny...or he hurt his shoulder or something

lineker might drop the hammer on him

Yeah I think Manny fucked his shoulder up in that fight after a scramble or something, he got his brain fucked up against John tho.

giphy.gif

Nate and Cowboy apparently burried the hatchet, I guess Cowboy approached him and Nick. Said he got sick of being in the same room as them and having to have a mean mug contest from across the room all night.

I like them both, I'm happy now, good vibes.

you can see the literal explosiveness

manny was out of his element

Nate and Cowboy apparently burried the hatchet, I guess Cowboy approached him and Nick. Said he got sick of being in the same room as them and having to have a mean mug contest from across the room all night.

I like them both, I'm happy now, good vibes.
good...pettis and him did as well

now maybe they can all train

That Aldo/Manny card was stacked as fuck, I miss WEC

WEC 51

Main Event : Aldo vs Gamburyan
Co Main : Cowboy vs Varner
Torres vs Valencia
Roop vs Korean Zombie
Hominick vs Garcia

You have to ease into them. Moisturize their minds with the ideas of your cortex before you penetrate their existence. Only then will they be more accepting. If you come too direct and full force, you will bruise and tighten the mind, more force will lead to defensive measures and resistance. Man cannot ascend if one is compact, thoughts condensed into regressive instincts. Expose and gape the mind Mr Chimpo. Only then will you be able to slip inside and enlighten them with your own existence.

You are beginning to sprout. Your Lifeforce is gorging inside of you as your dendrites form new connectioms to the external stimulus presented before you. I can almost see and feel your pulsing arteries throb the nutrients to your succulent mind. This is the many steps one takes to ever so slightly get closer to the nexus point.

Im a conduit to this path of the collective man, a representation of what can be. Let me assuage your mind Mr Chimpo.

good...pettis and him did as well

now maybe they can all train
I don't think he's buring the hatchet with Khabib anytime soon tho.

If no one has ever seen it, this is the infamous Khabib wrestling the bear video everyone always talks about, it's awesome lol

I wanted Cerrone and Nate to fight again. Not over their "beef" or a dislike of Nate, I just think Cerrone would do a ton better these days.

I'm ready for Cerrone to knock Khabib's jaw into the second row, too.

I wanted Cerrone and Nate to fight again. Not over their "beef" or a dislike of Nate, I just think Cerrone would do a ton better these days.

I'm ready for Cerrone to knock Khabib's jaw into the second row, too.
Khabib would beat the shit out of Cerrone, I like Cowboy, but get his nuts out your mouth, you're overrating him vastly.

IT guy for the office sits next to him, I could just ask him pretending it's for me lol

lol, not quite what I was looking for.

But anyway, to anyone else who knows shit here. I'm building sort of a smart-home / wireless set up through out my house. I invested in a top tier modem and router so I have download speeds around 75Mbps, problem is if I use my Roku and Apple TV at the same time in different rooms, quality goes to shit. Should I hard wire one of them? The router has two separate channels, do I program one to each of them?

Any other suggestions?

Pretty stoked on the set up I have running right now, cut the cord on cable, and with everything being wireless I can basically plug a smart TV anywhere and go, looking into some big projects that will eventually involve a NEST system programmed with my HVAC and Sprinklers... wish I could double my internet speeds lol, shit gets expensive tho.

cerrone should stay at 170

hes looked great so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back