• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody here previously commented that Maggie Gyllenenhall had lackluster titties on that HBO show. I am watching HBO show and I can now say that I agree. Flapjack titties indeed.

Thanks I will look into that. Cant say Ive seen one.
Yeah, a lot of people say their gyms don't have them. My gym doubles as a medical rehab facility so they have all kinds of cool toys and amenities. Membership is a little steeper than most gyms (I think it's $80/month, but it comes right out of my account, so don't even know anymore) but it's worth it to me because I never wait for anything and I can join any class I want all inclusive. I drop in and do tai chi from time to time with a bunch of senior citizens to cool off, lol.

Daily Mail has pics from inside that jackass' hotel room, including one of his lower body laid next to tons of rifles and ammo.

Apparently he tried to do this to a rap concert (Chance the Rapper and Lorde, whoever that is) but couldn't get the room he wanted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Somebody here previously commented that Maggie Gyllenenhall had lackluster titties on that HBO show. I am watching HBO show and I can now say that I agree. Flapjack titties indeed.

Yeah, I am disappoint

Daily Mail has pics from inside that jackass' hotel room, including one of his lower body laid next to tons of rifles and ammo.

Apparently he tried to do this to a rap concert (Chance the Rapper and Lorde, whoever that is) but couldn't get the room he wanted.

That looks like a bump stock to me. Allows semi autos to keep firing by “bumping” the rifle trigger into your finger, keeping it firing.

Gun owner, gun enthusiast, gun supporter. I believe shit like that should be banned. No argument for allowing them.

Now that doesnt mean it will stop a pyschopath or murderer from doing what they want, but we dont need to make it easier on them either.

That looks like a bump stock to me. Allows semi autos to keep firing by “bumping” the rifle trigger into your finger, keeping it firing.

Gun owner, gun enthusiast, gun supporter. I believe shit like that should be banned. No argument for allowing them.

Now that doesnt mean it will stop a pyschopath or murderer from doing what they want, but we dont need to make it easier on them either.

He had a bunch of of bump stocks and tons of ammo.

To me it looks like he stoppedshooting because he was ready for a showdown with the cops (shot a security guard when they approached).

When he realizes they were going to try and take him alive if they could he offed himself.

I thought the alpine village one was a lil ghetto and not worth the price. The Phoenix club one In Anaheim is good. More laid back and I think they do family day on Sundays
I've been to a beer fest thing there and it was pretty cool.

They were showing the room on CNN and they had former FBI and ATF agents showing the bump stock turning semiautos into full autos.

It's pretty fucking crazy.

Saw a guy on CNN basically say this exact same thing, he was also a gun supporter.

He tried to explain to the super PC host, that auto weapons are already banned, he then explained most people don't want a bump stock because it really fucks with accuracy, then he said bump stocks should be banned because it's just a way around the Automatic weapon law, and then said but it's really easy to create not only a homemade bump stock but a homemade silencer so if someone really wants to perform mass murder it really doesn't matter.

The PC host shrugged him off and treated him like a piece of shit like PC hosts on CNN do which is why the liberal party has become a cesspool, because it's full of liberal arts degree pretentious douche bags.

Saw those pics mentioned and there was one of him on the floor. Think it was photoshopped since it looked kind of fake.

Saw those pics mentioned and there was one of him on the floor. Think it was photoshopped since it looked kind of fake.
Pretty sure the 6 or 7 pics that came out were all fake/photoshopped, the one of him with the bullet wound didn't have the "13" tattoo on his neck from the other pics of him.

22140749_1705195742846968_4966991688297790161_n.jpg

Pretty sure the 6 or 7 pics that came out were all fake/photoshopped, the one of him with the bullet wound didn't have the "13" tattoo on his neck from the other pics of him.
He had a 13 tattooed on his neck? Where was this tattoo placed?

And btw, I lean much more left now days, and that's not me trolling, it just pissed me off that this dude that was an expert on guns was laying all this information out, being extremely respectful, and the host was being a massive pussy.

Tbf, Fox news hosts do the same thing to their liberal counterparts when they have them on, but that's why I don't watch the news unless I accidentally turn on ESPN at 6 o clock or I get stuck eating lunch with a co worker.

And btw, I lean much more left now days, and that's not me trolling, it just pissed me off that this dude that was an expert on guns was laying all this information out, being extremely respectful, and the host was being a massive pussy.

Tbf, Fox news hosts do the same thing to their liberal counterparts when they have them on, but that's why I don't watch the news unless I accidentally turn on ESPN at 6 o clock or I get stuck eating lunch with a co worker.
This is why I cant fucking stand people who claim to be strongly one side or the other. Theyre all pieces of shit.

Ill honestly watch both, but I draw my own conclusions and remember that the source has an agenda behind how the present the news.

Goddamn cuz, looks like some bic pen shit. I have a 13 tattooed on the back of my neck, but it resembles this in no form so I am happy about that.
That pic is zoomed in, looked way more normal zoomed out, I actually had do a double take on the zoomed in one because I thought he may of just had a wizards sleeve on his neck from being an old sack of shit.

Saw a guy on CNN basically say this exact same thing, he was also a gun supporter.

He tried to explain to the super PC host, that auto weapons are already banned, he then explained most people don't want a bump stock because it really fucks with accuracy, then he said bump stocks should be banned because it's just a way around the Automatic weapon law, and then said but it's really easy to create not only a homemade bump stock but a homemade silencer so if someone really wants to perform mass murder it really doesn't matter.

The PC host shrugged him off and treated him like a piece of shit like PC hosts on CNN do which is why the liberal party has become a cesspool, because it's full of liberal arts degree pretentious douche bags.
The whole thing is just a shit show driven by dollar bills.

There are billions of guns and countless that are unregistered. Good luck taking them. Its basically impossible and even if you tried psychos will be psychos and get what they want. See Chicago.

Im still for stricter laws on backgrounds, accessories, and shit that lets you skirt around the laws in place, like a bump stock. Yes, anyone with a bit of mechanical aptitude can turn them into an auto or replicate an auto, but fuck giving people access to do it. 90% of owners cant even handle their damn semi autos properly ffs.

The country needs to take a long look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back