• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get him Stanford gear too. Dre wears that meet up shirt a lot which is hilarious. When you see the footage of him working out with Hakeem he's wearing one lol

If PUO shows up in Palo Alto for the dinner I owe him for the Raiders/Bills bet that I lost, I'll swing by the campus bookstore for Nerd Nation gear.

Step 4. Embrace a permanent state of perpetual disappointment

y0dVO.gif

Cal Poly is nice, but you probably want to live in another city. Look at Claremont. My cousin just moved there and I was surprised at how nice it is.

Thanks for the info. I am probably going to be applying to jobs at Universitys all over CA/OR/WA. The one school I won't apply to is UC Riverside bc my POS cousin is an adjunct professor there. A grant manager I work with came from UCLA, so she is helping me out a little bit but there are SO many state schools in CA. My pal lived in Studio City, so he is more familiar with that part of CA.

Seems like the place to be.

Bro just watched that episode last week. Loving that series.

its good man, its crazy how much aprtying some of these dudes did and what their lives are like a liogn period time later. the bam margera one was definitely interesting.

Thanks for the info. I am probably going to be applying to jobs at Universitys all over CA/OR/WA. The one school I won't apply to is UC Riverside bc my POS cousin is an adjunct professor there. A grant manager I work with came from UCLA, so she is helping me out a little bit but there are SO many state schools in CA. My pal lived in Studio City, so he is more familiar with that part of CA.

I grew up a few miles from cal poly in chino hills. Really nice city, but like DDG said don't move to Pomona lol. Walnut, Claremont, chino hills, diamond bar and Glendora are all nice areas close to cal poly.

Depends what you like. A lot of people would say the Bay Area is the place to be right now. Central CA near the coast is beautiful, but you're pretty far away from anything resembling city life.

its good man, its crazy how much aprtying some of these dudes did and what their lives are like a liogn period time later. the bam margera one was definitely interesting.

I didn't realize that Bam was that far gone.

I grew up a few miles from cal poly in chino hills. Really nice city, but like DDG said don't move to Pomona lol. Walnut, Claremont, chino hills, diamond bar and Glendora are all nice areas close to cal poly.

Claremont at least has a younger party scene. I'm trying to find him sloots, not have him raise a family in Diamond Bar or Glendora.

Pretty sure the 6 or 7 pics that came out were all fake/photoshopped, the one of him with the bullet wound didn't have the "13" tattoo on his neck from the other pics of him.
Doesn't seem like it. Police are investigating who leaked the photos. Everything about it matches up. Don't think he had a prison style 13 tattooed on him, likely just lighting on an old man neck.

I didn't realize that Bam was that far gone.

Claremont at least has a younger party scene. I'm trying to find him sloots, not have him raise a family in Diamond Bar or Glendora.

Fair enough, I'm just trying to help him not get shot in Ptown.

It's hilarious. Trd bought 2xl and he still had to cut the sleeves off. I'll pm it to you

It was actually 4XL. God dammit that shirt was big.

For those of you wondering WTF we are talking about. A couple of us CFP:SB regulars did a meet up at the Michigan - Ohio state game in 2015. I had shirts made.

Here is Sexy with his shirt at the game.

xtsNRsAU17PaJiFjtgWOcGvhBbXz03QezPizGu7EkDGdeE-6Wf79ovj4DJtja3xSquJYxOpKQcFHPWTtMBquBf3qOcx84D9v4p3o-KpUyBd9O1RSZ3KgiMjuEmD2vbNexBTLXdlrl95vhRIISpmbvLFpvkDtsmZMWY4o8agzAzYpDnB-eCFdwb5RYGYtTfg2HZXzmMzDgYqd1g9WEcxlE0znH-a7MBS9lWQ71vty4AMRtZxZKkPuqYpQ_3Ifw9wtabxRkgc95x2734KTHFlWsiNVzf3nZldnZRT5CkA3GXSw5gXiQj5w2MicAVMuNZLLrIlVo5iJVjUGz9DUaeDBe6kBfXlaW0ganSGjwjIIM7YBU3TYvHTFZS7UkxtzoQDnRswsV10N6RPSVRrHUCAOShH09cRnPgSILdB9EhJ6MoOTo7cQKciLI0J2SPBbeen4kG2MMUsJexpkmXaUHNTQXDBNZIgEzzn6YXcXL4veWmISaG7eC4XkYawVpYXfTPCZAOTeP_ojo_Yx7MSSj-EACgc6DpwWx-K176iJKwQorwGHxlYZDPaUBF2hBG2UDT8zXHIOGAbhYwjpjtX25xkqqs23y8EBhDU_ucl5OQQS7suL6NqKfrvqMZfCBbVWVWTtyWAeeEXfrjFcj89LvfFFL-N3NPsYcyRZi5Y=w451-h601-no

I wouldn't recommend Walnut though. Nice but boring as hell lol. It's pretty much city where wealthy Chinese people send their parachute kids.

My buddy's ex-wife went to Claremont with all of her spun high school friends. Why? They watch the E! channel a lot.

There are a few colleges in the area. They're actually fairly good schools from what I understand.

There are a few colleges in the area. They're actually fairly good schools from what I understand.

I don't know how good it is but Claremont McKenna is one of the most expensive colleges in the US IIRC.

I don't know how good it is but Claremont McKenna is one of the most expensive colleges in the US IIRC.

Yeah. I'm not sure what it's even known for. Harvey Mudd is one of the best colleges in the nation for math and engineering from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back