SBBC:The Vontaze Burfict "finna to change" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Come on Revo. Diaz could literally be the weakest (male) person I've ever seen try anything resembling athletics.

I could literally gorilla press Diaz and throw him out of the Octagon for a brutal KO finish
That's not saying much. I could do that to both of these cans at the same time. It's not like either one is an athletic specimen.

insert connor failing to jump over simple ledge gif

That's not saying much. I could do that to both of these cans at the same time. It's not like either one is an athletic specimen.

F_pI1B.gif

Can't say I disagree with this on any level

Good on Diaz for taking the fight, but good ol mayor McCheese is going to ong bak his ass

i can actually see Diaz doing one of his judo throws (ala Guida fight) and taking it ot the ground. he has a chin, and length, but like slow footwork and doesn't always use head movement. why stand and bang when you have a decided grappling advantage on the ground?
Because he aint no bitch, homie.

Most places have speed limits.

Yeah, unless you are on the Autobahn you are likely going to have a speed limit

lol that can cockshooter was so rustled yesterday

yikes

Haha, yeah, he was headlining Rustlemania. Quitting the site wasa nice capper

All I have to say is you have to respect Conor a ton for this. The guy was already moving up a weight class to challenge the champ on shorter notice than most people turn around and fight and then Dos Anjos drops out and he insists on still fighting and ends up making concessions to Diaz and fighting at 170lbs... New opponent, 15 more lbs... everything on the line, fuck it... see you March 5th.

lol @ a g level fighter getting this much hype.

sher.jpg

Good to see Canner not cutting massive amounts of weight just to beat up manlets and fight at his natural weight class

Those things kill me no matter how many times I see them. The Dwert and Can pictures are fucking hilarious.

Kaderp's chart was the first time I ever heard of canner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back