• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres definitely neighbors like that...but methinks you and your roommates (fellow drug dealers) were blasting shit waaaayyyy too loud.

But lets say you guys werent being all that loud. Why dodnt you just move if you had a super nosy neighbor.
in hindsight, we shouldve...but i blame all the devils grass and the alcohol on blurring our thought process

but to be fair, the cops even had said there was no reason they shouldve been kept getting called....we werent loud at all, the guy was just a dick .. (probably because he was friends with the landlord lmao)

don't think i ever had ONE party at SDSU the cops didn't show up too. you just assumed it would happen at some pt due to noise, and you just took the L and moved on at that pt. Even the ones at our house in La Mesa, cops showed up to every one. Sometimes just a warning tho, so nothing crazy

champ went to an Alt High School?

call me shocked

on a sidenote, i literally know more people here that graduated from Monument (the alt school) than 29 Palms HS......

i'm not joking
it wasnt cuz i was a bad kid, i just got super bored in high school and slacked off ..so they gave me the alternative of going to the academy and graduating on time (Still didnt because i kept dropping out due to personal family issues etc etc)

on a sidenote, i literally know more people here that graduated from Monument (the alt school) than 29 Palms HS......

i'm not joking

We know you aren't joking Hunter, we know the type of company you selectively keep and the Monument folk happen to be far less "corny" than the 29 Palms folk.

Idk if I told the story here, but my brother was harboring a fugitive about 6 months ago. I take my grandma grocery shopping at Winn-Dixie and 3 Swat guys stop me as I get out of the car and they look like they are about to go to War, they tell me the situation, tell me they have guys on their way to my brothers, start asking me questions and shit about the kid that was living there and I'm just like whatever. They ask me to call my brother to see if the kids there before they bust in the door, I call the wrong number on purpose, and I let them know my brother has my niece and she is 3. Long story short, my brother calls an hour later saying they found the kid walking down the street, because he was on his way back from 7-11, he runs and tries to escape, and they chase him down and rough him up and he's in prison for 5 years now.

Lol Gunt never misses out on an opportunity to talk about the drug ring he was allegedly a part of

If any of you do your own vehicle detailing, dont buy Turtle Wax Ice. What a hilariously terrible piece of shit of a product. Streaky haze disaster that takes about 1,000,000psi of pressure and an hour of rubbing to get out.

So bad that I went over the entire truck with an actual quality wax cleaner to get that crap off.
Just pay Revulvas cousins to wax your shit

Lol Gunt never misses out on an opportunity to talk about the drug ring he was allegedly a part of
i wasn't a part of that whatsoever, my roommate slung but he was in a different network. just describing the environment at the time

If any of you do your own vehicle detailing, dont buy Turtle Wax Ice. What a hilariously terrible piece of shit of a product. Streaky haze disaster that takes about 1,000,000psi of pressure and an hour of rubbing to get out.

So bad that I went over the entire truck with an actual quality wax cleaner to get that crap off.
why would you ever buy anything from turtle wax. get meguiar's

Just pay Revulvas cousins to wax your shit
lol, I did have a cousin who used to detail cars. used to work with him when I was in high school for extra cash.

We know you aren't joking Hunter, we know the type of company you selectively keep and the Monument folk happen to be far less "corny" than the 29 Palms folk.
not accurate actually. normal civilian people from this town are in general shitbags, hence Monument. The ones that tend to finish at regular HS are military kids, and they then normally move out....

i understood that comment, but i think in general you guys confuse my embracing the suck/finding the brighside for actually liking something or preferring it that way. Not the case, at all.

why would you ever buy anything from turtle wax. get meguiar's
I got swindled imo. Dude was talking it up about ease of application etc so I tried it. Now its in the trash can and Meguiars Tech has the truck looking amazing.

lol, I did have a cousin who used to detail cars. used to work with him when I was in high school for extra cash.
Great money for youngins. Started at a dealership in HS and quit to make a ton more on my own. Folks will pay good money for it, especially when you get into real cut/buff jobs etc. And its not like its hard work.

I got swindled imo. Dude was talking it up about ease of application etc so I tried it. Now its in the trash can and Meguiars Tech has the truck looking amazing.
don't forget the clay bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back