• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ that shit show.

lmao @ dana. he needs in invest in shirts that fit. he just made a shitload of money

i like the diaz bros for their dont give a shit attitude and their boxing ability

conor is similar but he says outlandish things to rile people up

Before the first fight, you sounded exactly like all his fans in the Heavies Chimp, I'll have you know that right now.

i also said diaz had a good chance at winning the fight

lol

Not trolling at all you old fart. Maybe you should shut the fuck up if you can post here without being a fucking bigot
lol at bigot. you're a negative, miserable POS with zero redeeming qualities. all you do post irrelevant, spiteful shit that no one cares about.
now kindly fuck off.

lol at bigot. you're a negative, miserable POS with zero redeeming qualities. all you do post irrelevant, spiteful shit that no one cares about.
now kindly fuck off.

Kinda feel like you're projecting here pops

cause all you do is spew negative shit, bro
never a single positive thing.
check it
you're a downer

I used to like Conor, but during the first Conor/Nate fight his fans put me over the edge, hope he gets his fucking ass beat. Nate's been my favorite guy since Chuck retired and he was on TUF.
I still lose it at, "nicks my bro, karo is his cousin. Thats gotta suck" or whatever

I still lose it at, "nicks my bro, karo is his cousin. Thats gotta suck" or whatever
When he tried to fight Karo is when I became a fan, knew right then and there he was going to be good lol along with being Nick's brother, Nick/Mir/Liddell were my favorites back in the day and that was right around the time Chuck was becoming a bum, so I inserted Nate, and he became my fav pretty quickly.

lol apparently dee devlin got hit with a tape roll by team diaz

Wait, ehrm is denying that he posts negative shit?

My dude thats 90% of your posting reportoire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back