• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokes on canucks aside, i need to get back up there again in the next year or two. Never been to Toronto or Montreal, only Vancouver and Whistler

can only do summer tho, i thought german winters were bad enough that's a no go up north

jokes on canucks aside, i need to get back up there again in the next year or two. Never been to Toronto or Montreal, only Vancouver and Whistler

can only do summer tho, i thought german winters were bad enough that's a no go up north

I was going until Kyle got hurt. Martian, AOM and One True are good people to roll with

Got to work a little early, watching one of the biggest oil tankers in the world tie up to our dock which is about half the size of the ship. This shit is wild.

I used to not really care but now that we have a son it's changed a lot.
You never know, could find your new favorite babysitter.

Got to work a little early, watching one of the biggest oil tankers in the world tie up to our dock which is about half the size of the ship. This shit is wild.
sounds boring

when i was like 7, we rented this cabin on the beach in Del Mar, it was military property near Camp Pendleton. they have a naval weapons station near there too, so every morning i'd watch like ten big ass hovercrafts just storm the shore as they did mock assaults

being 7 it was easily the coolest thing i'd ever seen

i can't even fathom the type of shit you're talking about haha

I saw a Filipino dude cross over some explosive fellow, and then took it to the rim and two handed it.

Way more impressive then whatever the fuck you two are talking about.

I saw a Filipino dude cross over some explosive fellow, and then took it to the rim and two handed it.

Way more impressive then whatever the fuck you two are talking about.
One of my best friends is Filipino and quite a good basketball player

We surprised a lot of explosives

It's been a while I've forgotten

I think he posts on this board, let me ask him

@senri can you answer
Mr. Senri is way too gay to be like Dexter. Senri is a classic creep. Just picks up vagrants and male prostitutes.

It's been a while I've forgotten

I think he posts on this board, let me ask him

@senri can you answer

I enjoyed the show up to a certain point. No Mr Dexter is to disturbing for me, I can't stomach that kind of nonsense. I enjoyed the drama that was it...

when i was like 7, we rented this cabin on the beach in Del Mar, it was military property near Camp Pendleton. they have a naval weapons station near there too, so every morning i'd watch like ten big ass hovercrafts just storm the shore as they did mock assaults

being 7 it was easily the coolest thing i'd ever seen

i can't even fathom the type of shit you're talking about haha

This brings back memories.....I love cabins...

My current fantasy is to hit someone in the head with a big log. I don't care about their housing status or sexual orientation.

Why the violence Mr Moon, do you yearn to manifest your malevolence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back