• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.

senri

The belt that resides inside you
@Gold
Reaction score
@Kahl Drogo I will help you find the desires of your presuppositions. The corporeal form you lust after. Just allow it to flow.

Let us all migrate to our one held truth...

Mr @Graverobber

tumblr_lywlv2NtYF1qdj3cfo2_r2_500.gif

Vs

Mr @Revolver

LgVJUS.gif

giphy.gif

Senri, I cooked up those eyeballs like you said, but I couldn't taste any despair. Very disappointing. Are you sure that's where I find the ennui?

back to back brutally hot 12 hours

summers gonna died me

The Jockeys are walking out. It's so fucking lulzy

"don't forget to hydrate your dendrites, Mr. Chimp lest your body cave in from excessive cellular build up and mastication compounds."- senri

damn, exciting Derby on a sloppy track.
slow pace as well but still awesome.

Dressage is the only horse sport that matters.

dressage.jpg

Canelo is about to tenderize the flesh. Soon we will reach the Nexus. Yes. Yessssss.

tumblr_mijag9mkY11rx074so1_400.gif

e-wnUP.gif

back to back brutally hot 12 hours

summers gonna died me

Embrace the warmth Mr Chimpo. Let the radiance darken the skin as you glisten upon the light. Your maps will be clear for it's blessings.

Senri, I cooked up those eyeballs like you said, but I couldn't taste any despair. Very disappointing. Are you sure that's where I find the ennui?

You must abscond from the Ennui Mr Batman, you must seek the glorious Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back