• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he keeps them but Springs has a text waiting for him to grab them if he doesn't

Those kind of shoes give off bad running mechanics.

You hang on every word I type, stop frontin'

He wants to taste Mr McFly. Just let him taste you, we already have a sense of your aroma. Relax, you have nothing to worry about.

Nah. I'd likely toss them in my closet lol. I have too much stuff as is

Better yet sell it on eBay or Craigslist and have someone pick it up at your home for the exchange. I usually get rid of these things in a day that i sell them as i just barter the goods for red wine. These are great opportunities for friendship Mr RR.

Better yet sell it on eBay or Craigslist and have someone pick it up at your home for the exchange. I usually get rid of these things in a day that i sell them as i just barter the goods for red wine. These are great opportunities for friendship Mr RR.
creepy-old-man-o.gif

Yeah @RR, invite strangers to your home

Yeah @RR, invite strangers to your home

People love to come my house Miss Sara. I have great hospitality, and i am good at creating a common bond between people. There is no need for malevolence when they begin conceptualize the beauty in themselves.

I'm guessing strangers = strippers

No Mr Bones regular average men like you are always welcome. I am for all sapiens to love the collective virtue of our superordinate nature.

@senri PM the address

I'll bring over some red wine, a jar of mayo, and a toothbrush.

This is progress Mr Drogo. Do you have a passport ready for when you cross to the great north?

just say you're a refugee

apparently you can just swoop right into Canada problem solved

I mean and people think I'm too trusting and I'm going to get myself murdered.

I used to not really care but now that we have a son it's changed a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back