SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy-Stone-A.jpg

A lot of MMA "liver shots" are actually right kidney shots. Boxing is another story since fighters wear higher shorts and don't stand up as straight as fighters in MMA.

The liver is positioned behind the ribs on the rights side (but the haebeaus varies). The liver only drops below the ribs on maximum inspiration. The right kidney is another matter. If you push up at a 45 degree angle under the ribs on the right side you hit a portion of the liver and the right kidney. Yup -- I was shocked by that when I discovered that while ultra sounding my own liver. As @RR will tell you, kidney shots are highly illegal but there you have it, a hybrid left upper cut/hook just below the ribs punching upward boliterates the right kidney.

Don't believe me? Here is the right kidney 1.5" below the skin.

Figure18afattyliver.jpg

The liver moves around from person to person. In looking for the liver on the right side sometimes it is hard to find. Sometimes it's easier to find it under the sternum (the solar plexus). That's probably why a shot to the solar plexus is so painful. It's essentially a liver shot.

Spot on

I sniffed a f
You didn't take any death grass pellets did you?
I sniffed a few of those. But honestly as soon as I showed up there my homie did me proper with this altoid. Then I gave the other one of those to the fire juggling dude.

For a moment I got angry about having to go to work tomorrow. I took a moment to think. I will probably wake up between 8-9 and then chill for about an hour. Get to the office around 930-10 and do a crossword or two. Put in a little work and then have lunch. Then I will probably go out and work some more before heading back to the office around 3pm. Might do another crossword and then head home about 4-30pm.

I still hate fucking going to work.

For a moment I got angry about having to go to work tomorrow. I took a moment to think. I will probably wake up between 8-9 and then chill for about an hour. Get to the office around 930-10 and do a crossword or two. Put in a little work and then have lunch. Then I will probably go out and work some more before heading back to the office around 3pm. Might do another crossword and then head home about 4-30pm.

I still hate fucking going to work.

Sounds about as productive as my day will be. I'll waste two hours doing 30 minutes of work at one of our warehouses. Stop and chat with a buddy on the drive back since he works the AMs this week at his job. Get back, hit the toilet for another half hour. Go to my office, preload a few documentaries on youtube. Bark some orders till lunch, then go fake paperwork for 3-4 hours while I watch some shows on the universe or WWI, whichever catches my fancy. Go back downstairs, sit in the office still 6, maybe 630, punch out go home.

2 hours of work or so for 12 hours of pay. And to think I want to quit this job.

Has anyone watched Loma's one loss? What the hell happened?
His ballsack was treated like a speed bag. It was one of the dirtiest fights and worst displays of reffing youll ever see.

It should have been a DQ on multiple occasions.

Even allowing it to continue, it was still damn close.

A lot of MMA "liver shots" are actually right kidney shots. Boxing is another story since fighters wear higher shorts and don't stand up as straight as fighters in MMA.

The liver is positioned behind the ribs on the rights side (but the haebeaus varies). The liver only drops below the ribs on maximum inspiration. The right kidney is another matter. If you push up at a 45 degree angle under the ribs on the right side you hit a portion of the liver and the right kidney. Yup -- I was shocked by that when I discovered that while ultra sounding my own liver. As @RR will tell you, kidney shots are highly illegal but there you have it, a hybrid left upper cut/hook just below the ribs punching upward boliterates the right kidney.

Don't believe me? Here is the right kidney 1.5" below the skin.

Figure18afattyliver.jpg

The liver moves around from person to person. In looking for the liver on the right side sometimes it is hard to find. Sometimes it's easier to find it under the sternum (the solar plexus). That's probably why a shot to the solar plexus is so painful. It's essentially a liver shot.

Adequate secretions Mr Dope.... Seems the maps are flowing nicely....

Adequate secretions Mr Dope.... Seems the maps are flowing nicely....

Ease up there Desai. Pull over to the slow lane (the ones the race walkers use -- LMAO!!).

This is a funny story that only senri is likely to laugh at. I was doing 800m repeats on an indoor track at the field house in University and then would ease up using the outside lanes. I did not realize the race walkers were using the two outside lanes for their "intervals" that day. After the 3rd 800 I had stop and bend over where out of nowhere I hear some chick yell "TRACK!!" (which means get out of that lane because someone is about to steam roll you). Then I look up and I see this person "walking" toward me. LOL!!.

I guess at least I got "tracked" by a world class race walker .... <chuckle>.

Here is an example of a long jumper who should have yelled "track!" at this chick.

lr9u0ik0x4py.gif

Ease up there Desai. Pull over to the slow lane (the ones the race walkers use -- LMAO!!).

This is a funny story that only senri is likely to laugh at. I was doing 800m repeats on an indoor track at the field house in University and then would ease up using the outside lanes. I did not realize the race walkers were using the two outside lanes for their "intervals" that day. After the 3rd 800 I had stop and bend over where out of nowhere I hear some chick yell "TRACK!!" (which means get out of that lane because someone is about to steam roll you). Then I look up and I see this person "walking" toward me. LOL!!.

I guess at least I got "tracked" by a world class race walker .... <chuckle>.

Here is an example of a long jumper who should have yelled "track!" at this chick.

lr9u0ik0x4py.gif
LMAO. She didn't died did she? So long as she didn't, loooooooooooool

There are several ways you can get hurt at a track in field meet other than getting trucked by a long jumper.

How about a spear through the chest?

VengefulBoringFerret-max-1mb.gif

There are several ways you can get hurt at a track in field meet other than getting trucked by a long jumper.

How about a spear through the chest?

VengefulBoringFerret-max-1mb.gif
I think if this gif were to go a little longer, you'd get to see the judge who got hit trying to show where the javelin should have landed. I know I've seen a similar clip like that, though can't say for sure this is it. Whatever, that's dedication to your responsibility as an official. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back