SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this gif were to go a little longer, you'd get to see the judge who got hit trying to show where the javelin should have landed. I know I've seen a similar clip like that, though can't say for sure this is it. Whatever, that's dedication to your responsibility as an official. Lol.

Nah - he was stabbed in the chest and needed help as he fell to the ground. You know what they say, keep your head on a swivel.

I still have nightmares of someone getting hit with a full speed hammer throw 16 lb ball.

The full thing is in this video.

Nah - he was stabbed in the chest and needed help as he fell to the ground. You know what they say, keep your head on a swivel.

I still have nightmares of someone getting hit with a full speed hammer throw 16 lb ball.

The full thing is in this video.

I felt bad laughing when the kid who got hit in the leg is getting carried off and the guy carrying him fell in the mud. Some of those are horrifying though. Glad they skipped footage of the guy who took it in the jaw.

Ease up there Desai. Pull over to the slow lane (the ones the race walkers use -- LMAO!!).

This is a funny story that only senri is likely to laugh at. I was doing 800m repeats on an indoor track at the field house in University and then would ease up using the outside lanes. I did not realize the race walkers were using the two outside lanes for their "intervals" that day. After the 3rd 800 I had stop and bend over where out of nowhere I hear some chick yell "TRACK!!" (which means get out of that lane because someone is about to steam roll you). Then I look up and I see this person "walking" toward me. LOL!!.

I guess at least I got "tracked" by a world class race walker .... <chuckle>.

Here is an example of a long jumper who should have yelled "track!" at this chick.

lr9u0ik0x4py.gif

Lol, racewalkers are all business since no one pays attention to them. Kids near the 30m straight track zone on the other hand were always a nuisance.

Just got done watching a documentary on the Marines and Soilders at Chosin.
Damn @Graverobber, you guys went through some crazy stuff.

a bit before my time.
take a look at Ben Hai River conflict instead.

and Mr. senri, check yourself.

a bit before my time.
take a look at Ben Hai River conflict instead.

and Mr. senri, check yourself.

Seek it, yearn for it. This is what you need.... This is what you desire deep inside... Flow towards it Mr Graves....

tumblr_p07afgJfYp1qhrm3lo1_500.gif

some old lady years back at a MLB game got hit hard by a foul ball, and then had to get carried out on a stretcher b/c they got knocked out

The person then got hit BY ANOTHER foul ball while being carried out on the stretcher hahahahahahaha

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davids...-a-fan-twice-in-the-same-at-bat/#45834fc53b72

That's Karma. She overstayed her welcome and needed to be taken out. I bet at some point earlier in her life she was the only survivor on a bus that rolled over, or some shit like that.

Fast forward to that fateful night; the Great Spaghetti Monster spake: "your time is up bitch".

I feel like this what awaits me. I fell of a cliff while at summer camp when I was 12 and was saved but the only bushes growing out of a rock cliff.

I'm pretty sure these are the actual jumping rocks where I fell from (it's the same lake).

22754128517_8f1a5ac54f_b.jpg

I'm doomed to have it all end by something stupid.

just finished shoveling/wheelbarrowing the last of the three yards of pebbles I had delivered ifo my house.
back=destroyed

just finished shoveling/wheelbarrowing the last of the three yards of pebbles I had delivered ifo my house.
back=destroyed
You should have hired someone. Like gone to Home Depot or something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back