SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day now without a smoke. I can already tell I'm going to be crabby as hell tomorrow.

once you get past one day, or say one week......I've heard it's smooth sailing from there

once you get past one day, or say one week......I've heard it's smooth sailing from there

Ummmm, I think it's a lot tougher than it sounds. The human body has receptors that nicotine selectively binds to. You might want google nicotinic receptors. They are one of the most fundamental neurotransmitter binding sites.

Ummmm, I think it's a lot tougher than it sounds. The human body has receptors that nicotine selectively binds to. You might want google nicotinic receptors. They are one of the most fundamental neurotransmitter binding sites.
perhaps, but how many people do you think smoke before joining the military? (hint, it's a helluva high percentage)

do you think they're allowed to smoke in Boot Camp, or even Training afterwards?

yet......people get by fine. Why? b/c they don't have time or energy to give towards being mentally weak

I already know its going to suck. But once I did the math, the amount I spend on it is just this side of "Fuck this shit".

perhaps, but how many people do you think smoke before joining the military? (hint, it's a helluva high percentage)

do you think they're allowed to smoke in Boot Camp, or even Training afterwards?

yet......people get by fine. Why? b/c they don't have time or energy to give towards being mentally weak

No idea. I bet they suffer like dogs.

I already know its going to suck. But once I did the math, the amount I spend on it is just this side of "Fuck this shit".
what's a pack there?

they're roughly 7-9 here now w/ the extra $2 tax they added, not quite NYC levels but still

what's a pack there?

they're roughly 7-9 here now w/ the extra $2 tax they added, not quite NYC levels but still

the tax is double in Canada. I think it's over $12/pack. plus the great graphics.

cigarettes-seized-on-Ontario-636x330.jpg

250px-Canadian_Classics_Filter.jpg

the tax is double in Canada. I think it's over $12/pack. plus the great graphics.

cigarettes-seized-on-Ontario-636x330.jpg

250px-Canadian_Classics_Filter.jpg
that's insane

They were only like 5 euro in Germany, they even had vending machines still (required a credit card just to verify age, then it was euro coins)...

but oddly enough they only got 19 per pack, not 20 like here and up north

what's a pack there?

About the same. But when I can burn through 2 packs or more a day on the weekends, shit gets stupid expensive in a hurry.

that's insane

They were only like 5 euro in Germany, they even had vending machines still (required a credit card just to verify age, then it was euro coins)...

but oddly enough they only got 19 per pack, not 20 like here and up north
With prices like this parents really have to make sure that cigarette is almost completely done before they put it out on their kids. Government is just making disciplining children more difficult.

I only smoke cigs once a week whilst golfing with the fellas.
Usually have three or four and as many beers.
Seems to fit with the non-athletic quality of the sport.

Then, the next day I try to put in 3-4 hours on the bike.

While smoking is disgusting, I can understand smoking and trying to quit being nearly impossible. But if one day you pick up a pack and decide you want to start smoking, you’re a fucking idiot.

When I quit smoking years ago, the patch helped huge. It's expensive, but you only buy them once or twice (cheaper than smoking for a month anyway). They do wonders for the nic fits. You just have to find a way to deal with the oral fixation at that point. Gum and tic tacs were my go to.

Jesus Christ 3-4 packs a day is like Chairman Mao levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back