• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

• Thread starter Deleted member 484047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A dozen or so security forces Airman got strung up in a LSD/Cocain drug ring in Wyoming at F.E Warren Air Force base (nuke base). Another black eye lol

What a time to be alive.

Can you imagine how bad it was in the 70s?

Seriously.

Can you imagine how bad it was in the 70s?

Seriously.

That’s some American gangster shit
On top of the drugs, some weapons were lost at Minot AFB. Let the ass pain continue for the AF nuke enterprise lol.

komikzencigif.gif

they didn't even drugtest the military till the mid 80s......just imagine how rowdy the barracks were back then

Absolutely nothing got done in the 70s. Literally the easiest decade to get by.

My thesis advisor was a cardiologist. He basically flunked out of first year engineering and said, 'oh well, I guess I'll go to med school'. LOL.

Also I read a NYTimes article about a guy who went to Harvard in the 70s who is interviewing hopefuls now. Basically, he didn't know much about Harvard and had no real plan when he was in high school. Now interviewing kids looking to get in he realizes they are ALL 10x better qualified than he ever was, and very few of these kids will get in!

70s were slacker heaven.

Absolutely nothing got done in the 70s. Literally the easiest decade to get by.

My thesis advisor was a cardiologist. He basically flunked out of first year engineering and said, 'oh well, I guess I'll go to med school'. LOL.

Also I read a NYTimes article about a guy who went to Harvard in the 70s who is interviewing hopefuls now. Basically, he didn't know much about Harvard and had no real plan when he was in high school. Now interviewing kids looking to get in he realizes they are ALL 10x better qualified than he ever was, and very few of these kids will get in!

70s were slacker heaven.
The rates of lead poisoning of kids in the 50's and 60's leads me to believe you could get by without doing much for at least a generation and look good by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back