• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst fight night ever on paper ?

711WSduNkAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I'm sure there will be good fights, but I just can't get excited about tiny people fighting. Anything smaller than LW doesn't do it for me.

L take, we got a good main event in Perez vs Taira. There are fight nights with the main event being washed up Thug Rose at 125, this is nowhere near that bad

Yeah doesn't look very good on paper...
Usually there is at least 4-5 fights that get my attention but not this time and an interesting one (Ulanbekov vs Van) got scrapped.
The ME + Almabayev's fight + Knutsson's fight and that's it.

But who knows, maybe we'll get some bangers.

View attachment 1048115
I know you can’t judge a card until it’s done …..but I can’t recall ever being this unexcited looking at a fight card …..am I alone ? What fight are you looking forward to the most ?
UFC_Fight_Night_195.jpg

Old ass Arlovski got paid $500k for a co headline 29-28 win. At least Jim Miller got a KO win

Literally only care about the Nate Maness fight on the undercard because I've trained with him. Other than that, I don't really care about any other fight.

MAYBE I'll watch but I very highly doubt it. The only thing semi interesting is that there's a Japanese fighter that apparently doesn't suck in the UFC. Sometimes I say to myself I should watch these cards to be surprised and learn new talent, but it's hard to get motivated for "maybes". This could possibly be the worst card to my recollection. Not even one fight I give a crap about.

Back