SBBC: gunther, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably shouldn't change who you are because of a couple of gimmick accounts on Sherdog Gunther.

from now on, i will use you as the perfect model of a humble, full of humility person. it's a pretty high bar set tbf, but i'll do my best. i'm pretty competitive

That's not necessary. Set higher standards for yourself.

I feel like some days Palp is just sitting at home and he realizes

"Hmmm, Gunther might be feeling good about himself today when he shouldn't. I better go fix that."

My moms back surgery went great...2 hour surgery...recovering now

Bless you california

well ya, no shit. as if, moving around my entire life including foreign countries, i've never heard any of these things before....

trust me, as you know as my FB friend, i don't act like this IRL at all. this is a very hyperbolized version of my inner psyche i guess, clearly i wouldn't get as many chicks (grimy or not) if i acted to them how i say i feel on here. i wouldn't have performed well academically if i wrote/spoke like this in a real life setting. i wouldn't have mostly black friends if my guntherspeak wasn't authentic, nobody likes posers....

i'm also much nicer, even considering i'm pretty respectful on here.

That's not necessary. Set higher standards for yourself.
hence the thread title. i use that line IRL all the time on people jokingly, but it applies to myself all the same. Not that i lie ever, but i am a master ommitter at times

I'm working on that, maybe you should worry about yourself.

Again, you're not in a position to offer anyone advice. You should have come to this conclusion on your own though, so you're not really working on it at all, are you.

My moms back surgery went great...2 hour surgery...recovering now

Bless you california
Good shit.

TY John Hopkins and your pots.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a guy who has to pretend to be some type of patriarch, just to get people to like his posts on the internet. Have a good day Palp, and I hope you forgot to put on your depends and piss your pants later.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a guy who has to pretend to be some type of patriarch, just to get people to like his posts on the internet. Have a good day Palp, and I hope you forgot to put on your depends and piss your pants later.
<41>

i don't necessarily concur. sure, i won't take career advice from Angus (especially considering my job is literally career advice and workforce development), but he's also experienced some crazy shit that i haven't, and he's still here. he's still standing, so to speak.

same goes for Faust, Remedy, and a bunch of others in here. even the smartest cat can gleam some wisdom from people that have had rough experiences

edit: ffs, i'm not implying that I'M the smartest cat, just using one extreme

Florida gonna Florida

http://wfla.com/2016/07/27/florida-dad-kills-baby-shoots-son-before-killing-himself/
DANIA BEACH, Fla. (AP) – Broward Sheriff’s investigators say a man fatally shot his 1-year-old daughter and injured his 7-year-old son before killing himself during an argument with the children’s mother along a South Florida road.

The shooting happened about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in Dania Beach, which is just south of Fort Lauderdale.

Broward Sheriff’s spokeswoman Gina Carter tells local news outlets the family was traveling in their vehicle. She says the mother got out of the car, trying to get to a relative’s home for help.

While she was inside, she heard gunshots. Carter says 32-year-old Timothy Hollis and the baby, Kalila Hollis, were dead at the scene. 7-year-old Timothy Hollis Jr. was taken to a hospital with critical injuries.

Carter says investigators don’t know what sparked the argument.

The mother’s name hasn’t been released.

i don't necessarily concur. sure, i won't take career advice from Angus (especially considering my job is literally career advice and workforce development), but he's also experienced some crazy shit that i haven't, and he's still here. he's still standing, so to speak.

same goes for Faust, Remedy, and a bunch of others in here. even the smartest cat can gleam some wisdom from people that have had rough experiences

edit: ffs, i'm not implying that I'M the smartest cat, just using one extreme

Sometimes a cat who's hit rock bottom and clawed his way out can offer the best advice. A privileged brahmin like Palp wouldn't know that.

With all due respect, you are a druggie, alcoholic kid working minimum wage. It's safe to say that there will never be a pissing contest between you and I.

I don't know where you got this patriarch idea from, maybe you perceive me in that way, but I've never represented that. I've never spoken on behalf of anyone, and have no real allies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back