SBBC: gunther, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Gunth, don't you know...if you don't sit there and let them barrage you with their angry pent up self worth issues, then you are rustled!

if Palp had been around the last few days, it would've been exponentially worse. i'm a brightside kinda guy

once Rem and Streetz got on me, that's when i knew i fucked up

Generational talent.

The best worst thing Ive ever listened to.

oh no biggie, nobody owes me shit. i got no problem w/ Ehrms, it may not seem that way here, but especially in the NBA thread dude is actually decently knowledgeable jokes aside. i like his posts all the time there. i only give him shit about fantasy here b/c it's all i really know about him, and his music tastes.

and i share info, so i should expect people to give their opinion on that, it's why i dont really get rustled. i have to defend myself at some pt, is all

giphy.gif

Been stopping and getting one every morning before work, good call.
i see marines still getting hot coffee at starbucks, and its usually at least 90 outside by 7am.....

i give them a 'u wot m8' look everytime

Anxiously awaiting Palps return from his annual seniors crib tourney.

i feel like partying w/ Drake would be like the dopest shit ever, but how could also not bring up the UK airball?

The one artist who i'd say reached the pinnacle of the craft. Top 5 GOAT country singer

folks is Adrian Peterson on the pots?

I dont know who Adrone Pedenson is, but Donatello has grown some weird looking tits

his hairline game is looking awfully suspect. guess he's not on HGH after all

Makes sense since he likes to beat his kid with a stick

man if/when the chargers leave, i don't even know what i'll do. unlike the nba, i never really formed a liking for other teams. guess i'll fall in w/ the Rams like my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back