SBBC: gunther, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterSdVa29

Respect, tho
@Titanium
Reaction score
Might as well keep the motif going, so what am i actually the worst at?

hoops?
004ACP_Philip_Seymour_Hoffman_015.jpg

Not being anorexic?
Steve+Los+Angeles+Premiere+W7FHSH5jYp-l.jpg

staying healthy/not getting STDs?
19597-common-std-symptoms.jpg

being humble?
pic6.jpg

killing tests?
5ef6f180-49a2-0133-6d1e-0aecee5a8273.jpg

continue discussing.

And Sauce or whomever, ya my boy Maurice is pretty badass, at least for 29 Palms. only All State player we've ever had
http://www.socalhoops.tierranet.com/archive/prepnotes/0499/calhiboysallstatetdivision0402.htm

never forget

Should just keep both open, the D bags that always complain about the SBBC can finally have their safe space and just post in Derp's

Should just keep both open, the D bags that always complain about the SBBC can finally have their safe space and just post in Derp's

You can't post in that thread once this one gets locked

i never start threads for a reason haha, my bad

i didn't see Mike's when made this, i would've left it at that had i, i apologize

i never start threads for a reason haha, my bad

i didn't see Mike's when made this, i would've left it at that had i, i apologize

Don't worry about it bud, Derp started his a good 15 minutes after yours. He's the one that owes you an apology.

oh no biggie, nobody owes me shit. i got no problem w/ Ehrms, it may not seem that way here, but especially in the NBA thread dude is actually decently knowledgeable jokes aside. i like his posts all the time there. i only give him shit about fantasy here b/c it's all i really know about him, and his music tastes.

and i share info, so i should expect people to give their opinion on that, it's why i dont really get rustled. i have to defend myself at some pt, is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back