Saying "Jones would still win off PED's" is an ignorant statement

PED's have been proven to cause very significant performance increases across many sports. We don't know if Jon would be an undercard fighter or still a world class fighter. But we know for a FACT that he cheated.

If Jon was good enough to win all natural, why would he put his life at risk (very dangerous side effects come with these drugs), finances at risk(fines and suspensions from the sport), and his reputation at risk? The answer is because PED's SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. Hence Jon being able to not even train for fights, juice up, and kick ass.

Nobody knows how good a natural Jones is, but we all know he cheated his opponents and should be punished for such
To be fair you kind of contradicted your own title in the first sentence.

You're right, we don't know but it's just as ignorant to say he wouldn't be and may be an undercard fighter.

We can just look at the evidence to draw a reasonable conclusion though. 100s of fighters have failed for PEDs, only one of them became Jon Jones so I think based on that it's pretty safe to say he still would have been quite successful.

Vitor and Jones arw radically different fighters
Vitor has always relied on brute raw power since he was in his late teens.
His strength as always been his aggressiveness and savagery. Hes more Fedor/Shogun style

Jones is the complete opposite of Vitor in terms of fighting. Hes cerebral and systematically breaks his opponents down.

They couldnt be more polar
ok? My point was it helps great people become amazing. That much is evident.
Analyzing the particulars of their styles is really irrelevant.

Riddle is a pro wrestler now and retired from mma.

He was also a welterweight, that's two weightclasses below Jones.

When he was fighting he looked a lot more natty....

method=get&rs=120&q=75&x=-1&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=90F468ED-1D09-6BFC-E5F004E44ED84C51.jpg

He never fought Jones in mma

ok? My point was it helps great people become amazing. That much is evident.
Analyzing the particulars of their styles is really irrelevant.

Depends on the strength of the fighter

Steroids CAN NEVER make a fighter or athlete amazing there has to be a fundamental foundation to augment.

It doesnt matter how many steroids CM Punk or a sherdog member takes, they can NEVER be a fighter.

What seperates Jones from fighters like Vitor, Fedor and Shogun is his intelligence. Steroids cant help that.

Of course peds will help any athlete but will more conducive for brawlers like Vitor

I hate Jones as a person, but his exceptional talen and aptitude for the sport is unquestionable. How many other fighters do you think were taking PEDs pre USADA when Jones ran through everyone to become the LHW champ?

TS, you obviously don’t or have never used steroids.

Back