Saying "Jones would still win off PED's" is an ignorant statement

PED's have been proven to cause very significant performance increases across many sports. We don't know if Jon would be an undercard fighter or still a world class fighter. But we know for a FACT that he cheated.

If Jon was good enough to win all natural, why would he put his life at risk (very dangerous side effects come with these drugs), finances at risk(fines and suspensions from the sport), and his reputation at risk? The answer is because PED's SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. Hence Jon being able to not even train for fights, juice up, and kick ass.

Nobody knows how good a natural Jones is, but we all know he cheated his opponents and should be punished for such

Thank you for making this post. He has been cheating since at least college.

TS, do you see how saying "Saying "Jones would still win off PED's" is an ignorant statement" is in fact an ignorant statement? Do you see the irony of that?

as for you saying "we don't know..." - that much is true. You don't know. But there are folks in the know, in JW's camp, who were astonished when a nobody JJ turned up in the gym and started beating them pros left right and center. It was highly unlikely he was on peds then.

He was cheating back in his wrestling days in college. He has been dirty since before MMA. He was likely on them from the start of his time in MMA.

Everybody already does.
Jones just uses more for longer than the rest have time to schedule for and he fucks everything up for all the fighters by doing so.
His frequent failures bring a big spotlight on the whole thing.
Just cycle properly like everyone else or get caught.
Its insane hes trying to cheat at cheating so he has an advantage over the cheaters.

Amazing!<20>

Everyone does not cheat.

Yup, no disputing he's popped and had a shit ton of "irregularities" lately. But you also can't dispute that he passed a shit ton of tests prior to the DC rematch for 200. Now you speculate and wonder if he always used, which again I totallytota. But what's on the books is Jones tested negative for roids for a lot of fight a lot of those being title fights. You don't trust his career prior to USADA I get it, he hasn't earned the right to the benefit of the doubt for most. Me personally he passed his test he passed his test.

Many people that are guilty have passed the tests, there are people devoted to helping people beat the tests.

it's like saying Ben Johnson would have run 9,6 off steroid

NO Ben Johnson ran 9,79 juiced, and 10,30 off the juice,
when he realized the amount of work and time to get back close to 10,00,
he cheated again and ran under 10,00 , and got caught

if you increase your strength and power during a training camp,
you are able to train at a much higher level,
when you stop taking just before the competition,
you come at a huge advantage

coming stronger in the cage allow you to win the grappling battle,
and control your opponent on the ground
Chael who took the good stuff explained how strong the pound for pound junkie was, when they clinched

Many people that are guilty have passed the tests, there are people devoted to helping people beat the tests.
Obviously, but unless they pop what are you going to do? Just punish folk off assumptions?

Obviously, but unless they pop what are you going to do? Just punish folk off assumptions?

Just reinforcing what you said. There are some people that try and say because you passed a test so they must be clean when it does not say that at all. It just says you didn't get caught this time. I probably stated it poorly or unnecessarily.

Just reinforcing what you said. There are some people that try and say because you passed a test so they must be clean when it does not say that at all. It just says you didn't get caught this time.
Oh got you, but yeah Jones has ruined his ability to be given the benefit of the doubt.

There's no way to know if he would still win the same fights but consdering how close the first Gus fight was and how close the first DC fight was then I think if he fought them without PEDs those times there's a very good chance he would have lost. I don't know when Jones started using PEDs but I don't think it was after USADA.

Last edited:
PEDs definitely help, but in general, a lot of the things jones does in a cage can't come out of a needle

Pretty much all baseball nerds will say Barry bonds would be a hall of famer without PEDs . Some athletes are just different and narcissists who want to he better than the best

PED's have been proven to cause very significant performance increases across many sports. We don't know if Jon would be an undercard fighter or still a world class fighter. But we know for a FACT that he cheated.

If Jon was good enough to win all natural, why would he put his life at risk (very dangerous side effects come with these drugs), finances at risk(fines and suspensions from the sport), and his reputation at risk? The answer is because PED's SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. Hence Jon being able to not even train for fights, juice up, and kick ass.

Nobody knows how good a natural Jones is, but we all know he cheated his opponents and should be punished for such

Who says the guys he is beating are clean? Jon has passed tons of tests before failing.. Failed tests then passed ones afterwards.

Fighters have passed numerous USADA tests then eventually popped. There are holes in the system, besides the fact USADA are corrupt as hell.

Jon has factually beaten multiple PED users.

It may well be the case that he’d be the best ever without having ever taken anything, but I think it’s going it not far to make that statement definitively because we don’t actually know. Obviously dude himself felt like he needed a little something extra, at least at some point in the past.

Let’s frame it in a different way. I think most people would agree that DC is more likely than not a clean athlete. What if we put him on the good stuff? How’s that match up look now? Maybe Jon would still win, but let’s not act like we haven’t just introduced another huge variable into the mix.
Most people would not agree thay DC is clean. DC makes itnclear that he has never failed a test. Never says he doesn't use anything.

Back