Saying "Jones would still win off PED's" is an ignorant statement

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
PED's have been proven to cause very significant performance increases across many sports. We don't know if Jon would be an undercard fighter or still a world class fighter. But we know for a FACT that he cheated.

If Jon was good enough to win all natural, why would he put his life at risk (very dangerous side effects come with these drugs), finances at risk(fines and suspensions from the sport), and his reputation at risk? The answer is because PED's SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. Hence Jon being able to not even train for fights, juice up, and kick ass.

Nobody knows how good a natural Jones is, but we all know he cheated his opponents and should be punished for such

Just let eveyone take them

Did not read.

Some people are just that good.

PED's have been proven to cause very significant performance increases across many sports. We don't know if Jon would be an undercard fighter or still a world class fighter. But we know for a FACT that he cheated.

If Jon was good enough to win all natural, why would he put his life at risk (very dangerous side effects come with these drugs), finances at risk(fines and suspensions from the sport), and his reputation at risk? The answer is because PED's SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. Hence Jon being able to not even train for fights, juice up, and kick ass.

Nobody knows how good a natural Jones is, but we all know he cheated his opponents and should be punished for such

Bingo. It's like people forget what TRT-Vitor was. Sure, talent is important. But Vitor wasn't knocking out multiple people with spinning high kicks before getting on ultra PEDs.

Jones is obviously talented as well, but who knows how much of an edge those drugs are giving him? My guess: probably a lot since he simply refuses to stop taking them.

even cormier admits it bro. just let it go at this point

Call me crazy, or delusional or whatever. But i'm not 100% sure Cormier is all natural either. I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.

Saying Jon Jones is and has always been on PEDs is a ignorant statement when people with far more knowledge of the subject have said he gains no advantage from the tiny amount found in his system.

I disagree: I think Jones knows what he can do on and off drugs. I don't think he just takes them on a whim. He may be sociopathic but I doubt he would have been stupid enough to risk his title if he didn't have good grounds to think he needed them.

TRT - a once legal substance turned a "middle aged looking man who goes to the gym twice per week" into "The incredible Hulk" Vitor Belfort.
And apparently TRT can teach you to do armbars and break Jones' arm from your back short notice. Saying that because after he stopped taking it he got destroyed while on his back vs lesser fighters

none of you know what tainted means do you?

Call me crazy, or delusional or whatever. But i'm not 100% sure Cormier is all natural either. I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.
The 40 year ex Olympic wrestler on top of his game? The guy who had a T/E ratio or .4 before the first Jones fight? No shit he is not all natural. Almost no top fighter is

Jones would still win off of PEDs.
<mma3>

If Jones didnt need it, he wouldnt use it.

He himself believes he needs the extra help. Especially against guys like DC and Gus.

Just let eveyone take them
Everybody already does.
Jones just uses more for longer than the rest have time to schedule for and he fucks everything up for all the fighters by doing so.
His frequent failures bring a big spotlight on the whole thing.
Just cycle properly like everyone else or get caught.
Its insane hes trying to cheat at cheating so he has an advantage over the cheaters.

Amazing!<20>

Saying Jon Jones is and has always been on PEDs is a ignorant statement when people with far more knowledge of the subject have said he gains no advantage from the tiny amount found in his system.
Unless he was microdosing a substance that USADA didn't detect, and that substance just happened to be stacked/contaminated with turinabol.

Or did people already forget that Jones got busted for clomiphene and letrozole in 2016?

TS, do you see how saying "Saying "Jones would still win off PED's" is an ignorant statement" is in fact an ignorant statement? Do you see the irony of that?

as for you saying "we don't know..." - that much is true. You don't know. But there are folks in the know, in JW's camp, who were astonished when a nobody JJ turned up in the gym and started beating them pros left right and center. It was highly unlikely he was on peds then.

Back