Saying "Bless You' after someone sneezes.

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you still do it?
I personally don't care one way or the other, but my wife considers it rude if you don't say it. I also ask if I should toss salt over my left shoulder. I don't fear demonic possession by sneezing and if a sneeze gets you a Bless You in 2015, what should a cough, burp or fart get?

I don't say anything and it annoys me when people to do it me.

You don't have to acknowledge my sneezes. Thank you.

Cover your mouth you disease spreading fuck.

Figure of speech I guess. When I stub my toe and shout "motherfucker" I am not thinking about anyone fornicating with someone's mother,lol

I used to know someone who would say it after each of my individual sneezes, and I often sneeze 6-7 times in a row.

Sneeze. Bless you. Sneeze. Bless you. Sneeze. Bless you. Shut the fuck...sneeze. Bless you. Stop it. Sneeze. Bless you. Argh.

Farting is a sign of health not sickness. You are obviously ignorant. God help you.

I used to know someone who would say it after each of my individual sneezes, and I often sneeze 6-7 times in a row.

Sneeze. Bless you. Sneeze. Bless you. Sneeze. Bless you. Shut the fuck...sneeze. Bless you. Stop it. Sneeze. Bless you. Argh.

If anything, I admire those who do this more. Shows their commitment. If someone says bless you after I sneeze and then I sneeze a couple of times more in close succession and they're dead silent, my belief is they're thinking "Fuck you, I only got one bless you in me. You're on your own now."

i say it because i grew up saying it

i did drop the god part eventually

I usually just drop a racial slur on anyone who sneezes near me

Meh, I do but not 100% of the time. My office is super annoying and has a bunch of girls who never stop fucking sneezing. I swear to god they each sneeze like 50 times a day. Drives me crazy.

Meh, I do but not 100% of the time. My office is super annoying and has a bunch of girls who never stop fucking sneezing. I swear to god they each sneeze like 50 times a day. Drives me crazy.

Sounds like they all have pretty weak immune systems from the AIDS

I don't care if someone says it to me but I never say it. I don't see the point.

Back