• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Say what you want, but shara bullet looks terrifying; he will have the physiological advantage over his opponents just based on the looks.

He should hire Bisping as a coach. They can work on their left hook defense.

No he killed her. Sexually motivated. And he displayed her dead body on the side of a national highway for days, while he returned to it and carved off pieces to cook and eat. On the side of the highway. He had a food stall. Selling bbq woman meat.

And he drinks blood by the gallon.

So what? Dude's an exciting fighter!
But she's not dead. The murder didn't work. Well, it worked but it wasn't enough. She's back from it. And she wants her body parts back. And she's taking eyeballs until she gets 'em all. He stays on the run and develops his martial skill for that eventual day when they have to showdown again.

He can't give her back what is already digested. But he can fight for his right to eat her, and she can fight back for her digested flesh. Epic battle.

Wow he sounds like an absolute bellend, and tbh the kind of incel that does spend all day playing games in his mom's basement <lmao>
That doesn't make sense. If he was a mom's basement incel, how comes he is out there beating people on the streets, training and fighting in the UFC, all these while being half blind, half retarded. Sounds the opposite to me.

??? He has a head, i'm sure he could.
My good man, it takes more than merely "having a head" to head butt a cop car like Jon. It's not the head, but the balls and the ability to meltdown. Sharabullet doesn't melt down.

Not exactly true, he told them not to do PDA and the other dude chirped back and eventually threw the first punch, then it escalated from there. Was he being an asshole? Sure, but people are kinda exaggerating what he did.
He's a piece of shit, he also kicked his opponent at ADCC after they subbed him and won the match.

That doesn't make sense. If he was a mom's basement incel, how comes he is out there beating people on the streets, training and fighting in the UFC. Sounds the opposite to me.

It was one of the rare occasions he ventured outside from his little bubble basement, and he got offended and jealous and confused by seeing a man kissing a woman, so he lashed out with violence and anger.

He is definitley a strikingly intimidating looking person in a sport full of them.

On a serious note, I heard from a very reliable source the true story on how he lost his eye. Apparently when he was younger he used to save dog turds under his mattress for a midnight snack. I guess one of the turds gave him a serious bacteria infection that cost him his eye.

Last edited:
No. Costa looks like a gay Ricky Martin.

paulo-costa-2.jpg
Bro put coolaid on his lips wtf

Back