International Saudi Arabia Refusing to Cooperate with Biden on Oil Price Against Russia

You are absolutely delusional.
Israel NEVER WILL GO AGAINST U.K or U.S.

Politicians talks are just talks and Israel 73 years in row is maintaining constant general flowcharts and guidelines in their REAL politics.

+ sorry, there aren't talks about USD or about military....nope.
Reasons are damn more deep...

You are really naive if you think Israel actually respects or likes the Modern US or is willing to go down with a sinking ship. They are moving to Russia and China and even arab oil states for pragmatic reasons

I mean, Biden has yet to figure out insulting US oil companies and Saudi Arabia then asking for more oil will work.

I dont think he ever thought it would to be honest. But you have to make it look like you're trying to your base.

The base is so dumb they will believe whatever pops tells them.
That’s true that’s why his press secretary with a straight face over and over says there are no economic problems it’s the strongest ever. Or Biden saying build back better 4 trillion cost nothing it’s zero dollars because it pays for itself

You are really naive if you think Israel actually respects or likes the Modern US or is willing to go down with a sinking ship. They are moving to Russia and China and even arab oil states for pragmatic reasons

You think that you know jewish road because you use social media?
Looks that you are naive not I.

Especially when you are talking about moving to Russia.
Cos looks that you don't know about jews anything besides some info in mass media.

Israel never ever will go even against U.K in favour of Russia. Not alone against U.S.

And reason why Israel doesn't helps Ukraine is damn plain and simple : they consider that Ukr is under Russia. 73 years in row.
Complicated things sometimes are plain and damn simple.
Especially in politics and so on...

You think that you know jewish road because you use social media?
Looks that you are naive not I.

Especially when you are talking about moving to Russia.
Cos looks that you don't know about jews anything besides some info in mass media.

Israel never ever will go even against U.K in favour of Russia. Not alone against U.S.

And reason why Israel doesn't helps Ukraine is damn plain and simple : they consider that Ukr is under Russia. 73 years in row.
Complicated things sometimes are plain and damn simple.
Especially in politics and so on...

You are delusional and will be shocked at how and when they dump the West which is slowly happening. The Arab states are also

You are delusional and will be shocked at how and when they dump the West which is slowly happening. The Arab states are also

Troll here further because you are delusional.
You even don't know what stuff is Israel.

You are thinking that Israel is....one country in one area with certain number of ppl living in this area.

You are calling me as delusional despite you don't even know that....Israel is.... all kids in the World living under rule as Israel's kids.

And still will continue to troll in order to earn next paycheck from your troll farm's manager.

Troll here further because you are delusional.
You even don't know what stuff is Israel.

You are thinking that Israel is....one country in one area with certain number of ppl living in this area.

You are calling me as delusional despite you don't even know that....Israel is.... all kids in the World living under rule as Israel's kids.

And still will continue to troll in order to earn next paycheck from your troll pharm's manager.

Well I see you are using a grammer checker now. You are way more coherent now but you still do not make full sense. What do you mean by the highlight area? Care to elaborate.

Well I see you are using a grammer checker now. You are way more coherent now but you still do not make full sense. What do you mean by the highlight area? Care to elaborate.
I don't use grammar checker, little troll.

You really are very " skilled " about Israel.

You NEVER will make other sense rather than reality: you are cheap troll in troll pharm.

Continue, you for sure will post a lot of comments in twitter, YT, telegram, reddit, FB etc...
Your job to earn for a living.

I don't use grammar checker, little troll.

You really are very " skilled " about Israel.

You NEVER will make other sense rather than reality: you are cheap troll in troll pharm.

Continue, you for sure will post a lot of comments in twitter, YT, telegram, reddit, FB etc...
Your job to earn for a living.

Just elaborate about what you mean. I am generally curious

Tell what you mean by the kids are all Israel and the world

Just elaborate about what you mean. I am generally curious

Tell what you mean by the kids are all Israel and the world
U little nasty paid troll are delusional and laughable....
This just makes fun about your troll's job here more interesting.

Nasty simple troll following taught guidelines and working in a troll farm.

U little nasty paid troll are delusional and laughable....
This just makes fun about your troll's job here more interesting.

Nasty simple troll following taught guidelines and working in a troll farm.

Seriously just say what you mean. Don't launch attacks

What do you mean ''all the kids are Israel's'' ?

What do you mean that "Israel isn't a country with people living in it?''

Now little troll I will simply place you in ignore list.
Like your other clones ( it is so easy to see that you have ).

Good bye, continue to earn your paychecks and still you will not waste my time anymore.

Don't hope that I will anymore waste even 1 second of my time with your posts.

Seriously just say what you mean. Don't launch attacks

What do you mean ''all the kids are Israel's'' ?

What do you mean that "Israel isn't a country with people living in it?''
Lol I was waiting for him to call you a paid russian troll but I guess it's just paid troll now.
This guy thinks we all get paid because we don't agree with him. Lol yet he won't even say what country he's from.

Lol I was waiting for him to call you a paid russian troll but I guess it's just paid troll now.
This guy thinks we all get paid because we don't agree with him. Lol yet he won't even say what country he's from.

He is insane. He makes no sense. Rambles on. Wont answer questions when you do ask what he means.

Careful with that one, he loves the report feature.

Careful with that one, he loves the report feature.
Really? That's insane . A lot of projection there. He's claimed he knows my ip address in threats. Wished me death. And of course the whole gambit of being a paid Russian troll and countless other insults lol.

Maybe I should have reported him. But I actually feel sorry for him

Good bye, continue to earn your paychecks and still you will not waste my time anymore.

Can you add me also?

Hey Saudi want to jerk our chain buy your weapons from Russia then see in Ukraine how that's working out. Everyone talks like but Russia has hypersonic warheads seems to be not working out that great for them. Saudi wants to play hardball fine you needs parts for your F-16, F-14 and F-18 good luck finding parts.

Posting while high on Meth is not suggested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back