International Saudi Arabia Refusing to Cooperate with Biden on Oil Price Against Russia

Biden's comments regarding his meetings this afternoon

1. Saudi airspace is open to airlines to/from Israel

2. US troops will depart islands in the Red Sea.

3. He seems to believe the the war in Yemen is not as bad as being reported. Claims the Saudis will be involved in humanitarian aide to civilains in Yemen.

4. Discussed Saudi's security needs to defend against Iran.

5. 5G & 6G networks (US technology invements from Saudi Arabia). Will be given to the Kingdom, with hopes of being given to developing countries in the future.

6. Saudi and the US will work together to improve Green energy projects. The word "nuclear" was stated by Biden. I am not sure if that means the US will allow them to have a civilian nuclear reacyor like UAE. He was not asked.

7. Global energy security. He expects to increase the oil supply for America.

8. Human rights and political reform. Specifically, he stated that at the top of the meeting, he brought up Khashoggi. He also stated that he told MBS that he believes MBS was responsible, even though MBS denied it.

9. Iraq's electricy grid will be linked to the GCC's grid. This will make them less dependent on Iran.

Tomnorrow's meetings will be focused on keeping American influence in the region so that Russia and China don't fill in any leadership gaps.

Press questions:
3 were about Khashoggi
2 were about if he regrets calling Saudi Arabia a pariah.
2 were about Joe Manchin
1 was about gas prices
1 was about the fist bump with MBS.

Mt $0.02:
I was hoping they would ask BIden questions about the Green Initatives. Specifically, will he give the green light for the Saudis to obatian nuclear energy?

I am corned that he doesn't really have a grasp on the reality of Yemen. At least, his comment sounded like he didn't understand the gravity of the issue.

Lastly, I'm concerned he was not pushed regarding his concern regarding a "vacuum" (his word) being filled by China and Russia within the region. Does this mean even more US troops in the region? Does this mean more sophisticated weapontry will be given/sold to the Saudis?

Last edited:
This is what happens when you rig primaries, DNC.

Biden's comments regarding his meetings this afternoon

1. Saudi airspace is open to airlines to/from Israel

2. US troops will depart islands in the Red Sea.

3. He seems to believe the the war in Yemen is not as bad as being reported. Claims the Saudis will be involved in humanitarian aide to civilains in Yemen.

4. Discussed Saudi's security needs to defend against Iran.

5. 5G & 6G networks (US technology invements from Saudi Arabia). Will be given to the Kingdom, with hopes of being given to developing countries in the future.

6. Saudi and the US will work together to improve Green energy projects. The word "nuclear" was stated by Biden. I am not sure if that means the US will allow them to have a civilian nuclear reacyor like UAE. He was not asked.

7. Global energy security. He expects to increase the oil supply for America.

8. Human rights and political reform. Specifically, he stated that at the top of the meeting, he brought up Khashoggi. He also stated that he told MBS that he believes MBS was responsible, even though MBS denied it.

9. Iraq's electricy grid will be linked to the GCC's grid. This will make them less dependent on Iran.

Tomnorrow's meetings will be focused on keeping American influence in the region so that Russia and China don't fill in any leadership gaps.

Press questions:
3 were about Khashoggi
2 were about if he regrets calling Saudi Arabia a pariah.
2 were about Joe Manchin
1 was about gas prices
1 was about the fist bump with MBS.

Mt $0.02:
I was hoping they would ask BIden questions about the Green Initatives. Specifically, will he give the green light for the Saudis to obatian nuclear energy?

I am corned that he doesn't really have a grasp on the reality of Yemen. At least, his comment sounded like he didn't understand the gravity of the issue.

Lastly, I'm concerned he was not pushed regarding his concern regarding a "vacuum" (his word) being filled by China and Russia within the region. Does this mean even more US troops in the region? Does this mean more sophisticated weapontry will be given/sold to the Saudis?

The purchase of advanced weapons was already secured by Saudi Arabia during the previous administration.

On May 20, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years. The intended purchases include tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, as well as radar, communications and cybersecurity technology.

Saudi Arabia signed billions of dollars of deals with U.S. companies in the arms industry and petroleum industry, including Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, General Electric, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Honeywell, McDermott International, Jacobs Engineering Group, National Oilwell Varco, Nabors Industries, Weatherford International, Schlumberger and Dow Chemical.

The purchase of advanced weapons was already secured by Saudi Arabia during the previous administration.

On May 20, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years. The intended purchases include tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, as well as radar, communications and cybersecurity technology.

Saudi Arabia signed billions of dollars of deals with U.S. companies in the arms industry and petroleum industry, including Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, General Electric, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Honeywell, McDermott International, Jacobs Engineering Group, National Oilwell Varco, Nabors Industries, Weatherford International, Schlumberger and Dow Chemical.
This is correct.

I was hopeful when the Biden administration and the UAE rulers didn't see eye to eye in regards to the F-35. Now, I concerned that sales of that particular plane will move forward with UAE and KSA.

I get that more defensive weapon systems, like THAAD wouldn't be very controversial to sell to the Saudis. But, I hope more complicated offensive weapons we produce don't end up in Saudi Arabia. After all, the more complicated, the more likely it will mean US military will do the actual fighting for the Saudis if they ever get into a war with Iran.

Yeah, buy a 40,000$ car instead and still buy gasoline! Idiots!
Where you buying a family EV for 50k?
Our taxes and registration is about 10%. So sell your car buy a EV for 80k after taxes. Taxes are 8000.00. So you just pissed away 8k to the government. 8k buys a lot of gas. Plus most have a car payment after that of 700.00 or more. Makes sense lol.

Saudis are holy nation compared to modern US. Saudis dont respect the US for what it promotes and does they are only using the US

Not subtle signaling from the House of Saud.

Biden was met on the tarmac by the governor of Mecca and the Saudi ambassador to the US.

This is a stark contrast to Trump and Obama being met by King Salman at the airport runway.

Biden was met at the palace door by MBS. They met with a fist bump

It can certainly be said that King Soloman, at 86 years old, may not be healthy enough to meet with Biden at the airport. But, one would assume that the Crown Prince or even the Foreign Minister would meet the US's head of state at the airport.

Lastly, as I mentioned yesterday, we have not had an ambassador to Saudi Arabia since Biden took office.

LOL MBS wants to get it over with. It is so obvious in the body language and the shitty welcome they give Biden.

They want in BRICS, they want Dedollarization, they are radically religious largely but at least see how corrupt and immoral the West is they will go with China and Russia, India who are all pragmatic and pro multipolarity. Heck Saudi's and Israel are warming ties out of pragmaticism

The spice must flow. The buyer is unimportant.

Another lie. Biden comes out and says Saudi Arabia is going to produce more and help. This pops cant stop lying.

Last edited:
Another lie. Biden comes out and says Saudi Arabia is going to produce more and help. This pops canyon stop lying.

They see the obvious

The US is done and marching towards much needed balkanization. Secession. And sadly economic ruin.

The so called trusted ally is no more and the Israelis laughed at Biden and Netanyahu and the right wing ezpected to win in the elections in 2 months also are seeking ties with the east.

I also just read MBS said the US also messes up in response to a question about Karshohgi. He blamed US for the Iraq mess and said Karoshigi is overblown and US mess ups are worse

Last edited:
Another lie. Biden comes out and says Saudi Arabia is going to produce more and help. This pops cant stop lying.

Saudis are probably lying. They are low on usable and reachable oil. That is true but I somehow doubt they cant increase over that amount.

They shouldnt as the high oil market prices are profitable for them

Saudis are probably lying. They are low on usable and reachable oil. That is true but I somehow doubt they cant increase over that amount.

They shouldnt as the high oil market prices are profitable for them
I mean, Biden has yet to figure out insulting US oil companies and Saudi Arabia then asking for more oil will work.

I dont think he ever thought it would to be honest. But you have to make it look like you're trying to your base.

The base is so dumb they will believe whatever pops tells them.

They see the obvious

The US is done and marching towards much needed balkanization. Secession. And sadly economic ruin.

The so called trusted ally is no more and the Israelis laughed at Biden and Netanyahu and the right wing ezpected to win in the elections in 2 months also are seeking tied with the east.

I also just read MBS said the US also messes up in response to a question about Karshohgi. He blamed US for the Iraq mess and said Karoshigi is overblown and US mess ups are worse
I dunno if we're "done" but this will be a good reality check that's much needed.
Hopefully people will wake up before we're "done".

They see the obvious

The so called trusted ally is no more and the Israelis laughed at Biden and Netanyahu and the right wing ezpected to win in the elections in 2 months also are seeking ties with the east.

You are absolutely delusional.
Israel NEVER WILL GO AGAINST U.K or U.S.

Politicians talks are just talks and Israel 73 years in row is maintaining constant general flowcharts and guidelines in their REAL politics.

+ sorry, there aren't talks about USD or about military....nope.
Reasons are damn more deep...

Back