• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

Think about poor @Clementine — what time is the card where she’s at? Must be early.
Clem will have to wake up early out of beddy beds to watch it @BFoe

0cb7febad3f01ab10cf2bfe3836c81fc.gif

Wake up. go to the liquor store buy a Bacardi get drunk then scream alhamdulillah when Khabib wins.

Planning to go to a bar with the boyz

Who is the dork who keeps inserting Todd Duffee into Wikipedia fight cards? He definitely posts here.

work overtime then come home and watch it spoiler and cost free.

ah shit, I was planning to meet a girl on Saturday, I guess I will ask her if we can go out on Friday if not then next week.

fuck no I'm missing this card

main card starts at 11am here. prelims before that.

i'll stay off the webs all morning and my friends are coming over at noon. we will watch all the fights and eat brauts smothered in philly cheese steak like toppings. i'm hoping for a poker game after, but we'll see.

Someone should make a masterlist of sherdoggers who are not creepy/weird basement dweller types.

Then we could actually have open invitations and meetups.

Gonna need a giant wide-open space to fit all those 6’8” 285lb A-level athletes. Lots of security too.

Pump some arms at the gym, go home, get my protein in and watch that bad boy.

I will get McD's big breakfast with hot cakes. Then log into Sherdog for the play by play and check posts.

got a BJJ tourney. Tempted to throw my matches and head to the bar instead. Of course, if I get destroyed I’m using this as my excuse too.

Get really hyped, drink too much, decide to stop drinking so I can watch the main event, then smoke until I pass out and miss the fight, then look for a torrent of the event and pretend on Sherdog like I watched it live

Back