Media Satoshi Ishi claiming he became bisexual after sparing with Cro Cop

you understand he isn't?
i watched the full interview where is the joke? because all i saw was someone confessing to being bisexual. even if they joked through out the interview in context he is still admitting he is bisexual. if it was a joke i feel like it would have played out differently. i'd believe it less if this wasn't true for a ton of high level Olympic athletes.

The-Catechism-Cataclysm-550x309.jpg

Satoshi Ishii is one of the most sarcastic silly fucks in MMA. He has literally never acted normal in any interview he's ever had. Hard to believe that dude won an olympic gold medal.

i watched the full interview where is the joke? because all i saw was someone confessing to being bisexual. even if they joked through out the interview in context he is still admitting he is bisexual. if it was a joke i feel like it would have played out differently. i'd believe it less if this wasn't true for a ton of high level Olympic athletes.
1:02:40

Maybe left leg should equal seminary from now on.

Satoshi Ishii is one of the most sarcastic silly fucks in MMA. He has literally never acted normal in any interview he's ever had. Hard to believe that dude won an olympic gold medal.
That's why he also fits so good in CC Team.. problem is some people don't have a sense of humor, and don't get the jokes.

lol Ill admit I honestly cant tell if hes joking

legend has it that cro cops dick is just that big. I heard many stories about how he’d knock people out with his secret weapon, a third leg, more powerful than his other two put together
You misread. The CroCord only knocks people up.

Back