Media Satoshi Ishi claiming he became bisexual after sparing with Cro Cop

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Ishii’s story is more than interesting. After losing two times to Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipović, Ishii turned to his former rival for help. He came to Zagreb, Croatia, in order to get ready for a bout and then realized he loved Croatia and its lifestyle. He soon returned to Croatia’s capital and decided to settle there for good.

Ishii’s story is more than interesting. After losing two times to Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipović, Ishii turned to his former rival for help. He came to Zagreb, Croatia, in order to get ready for a bout and then realized he loved Croatia and its lifestyle. He soon returned to Croatia’s capital and decided to settle there for good.

Wtf!?

Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery, middle leg bedroom

I bet he wishes he was with Cro Cop, Fedor and Randleman back in 2004 on that snowy day

2Xi7Dyd.jpg

It was a joke, one of many in the whole podcast. 2 minutes later he's talking about his girlfriend.

Crocop seems to have that affect on people

images.jpeg-4.jpg

<{jackyeah}><{katwhu}>

loool thats funny af though. unfortunately i think half the people watching are actually gonna take satoshi seriously

I know its only January, but this has to be the story of 2019. Wtf lol.

I'd rather be hugged by Cro-Cop than leg kicked to the head. Can't blame the guy.

(Obligatory) not that there’s anything wrong with that...

Didn't dive in... gut tells me not serious,lol

Last edited:
he was clearly joking.

Do people ever listen to interviews or read articles before posting ?

Back