Media Satoshi Ishi claiming he became bisexual after sparing with Cro Cop

Ishii’s story is more than interesting. After losing two times to Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipović, Ishii turned to his former rival for help. He came to Zagreb, Croatia, in order to get ready for a bout and then realized he loved Croatia and its lifestyle. He soon returned to Croatia’s capital and decided to settle there for good.

Who wouldn't, same happened to Pat Barry as evidenced here:

I bet he wishes he was with Cro Cop, Fedor and Randleman back in 2004 on that snowy day

2Xi7Dyd.jpg

tenor.gif

So where did he say that? Fake news
He said it in his broken English, but he said it, and it's difficult to say if he was actually joking, I think he even confused the host, who tried to make this whole awkward exchange look as a joke

Satoshi Ishi claiming to have had sex with Crocop :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

legend has it that cro cops dick is just that big. I heard many stories about how he’d knock people out with his secret weapon, a third leg, more powerful than his other two put together

A head kick from Cro Cop scrambled his head so much, that he turned bisexual..
<mma4>

There was a thread here alleging Crocop got upset when Fedor didn't ask him out to dinner when they crossed paths a few years ago. Maybe there is something to this story.

Ishii’s story is more than interesting. After losing two times to Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipović, Ishii turned to his former rival for help. He came to Zagreb, Croatia, in order to get ready for a bout and then realized he loved Croatia and its lifestyle. He soon returned to Croatia’s capital and decided to settle there for good.

I don't know if he is kidding. His heavy accent makes what he says even funnier. And to think, this is a guy who has been rolling with guys all his life as an Olympic Judoka, and it's Crocop that got him confused. He's wearing a Crocop shirt no less.

I'd think him and Schaub would get along, but Schaub beat CC.

Back