Crime Satanic Paedophile ring on trial in Glasgow - children allegedly shut in oven and gang raped

This is fucked. I did not expect to read this today. It's not making much international headlines, but then again there is a lot going on right now. Crazy times

I shouldn't have called you a dunce.

But, man, you really just don't want to believe that these people exist.
There's a difference between believing people like this exist and believing in a cabbal of these people operating an extensive and evasive network. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. A group of 7 or 8 people doing this to 3 children over 10 years and getting caught is not evidence of that, and no amount of cryptic "signs" you can dig up for us will satisfy that criteria

I shouldn't have called you a dunce.

But, man, you really just don't want to believe that these people exist.

I do believe that 'Satanists' exist.

But probably not in the sense that you mean.

I've posted many times about how I don't agree with the death penalty in the United States justice system. And I know this isn't in the USA. But god damn. If these people did any part of what is alleged here, they need the old guillotine treatment.
Why?
They actually deserve to "enjoy" being alive in prison for as long as possible ( if you want them to suffer for their actions).
Majority of prison population makes daily lives of child/woman killers more then misserable.
Wrong. The faith of these people (Luciferians/Satanists) plays a role in their actions. Finding examples of lone actors is by no means proof of that being a false reality.

They've been around for thousands of years and have not simply disappeared with the advent of the modern world, like fools like yourself want to believe.
That's just a trick, as has already been said. An illusion for the unsuspecting masses. Your ignorance of this serves their ends.

Thousands of years? 2 thousand maximum right?
I am fool because I don't believe some non logical wall of text?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_panic

There are documented cases of people MAKING similar claims as you. Theese cases have been debunked. You can read about it yourself.
Can you link me something serious what supports your case?

Take care

I'm not vouching for Satanists or Luciferians as it pertains to the modern day connotation, however I've a little surprise for you.

If you actually study the history of religion, specifically the Bible and where it came from or what it was influenced by you will find that the original story of God and Satan was that they were brothers. God ruled from the heavens, while Satan ruled "from below" which meant earth. The funny thing is that most of the harm humanity endures is at the hands of the older brother, God, such as punishing man for eternity for attempting to seek something as benign as knowledge, scattering them to thwart any efforts to organize, and ultimately attempting to wipe every living thing off the face of the earth in the flood story. The ironic part is the original flood story from ancient Babylonia had God attempting to kill everyone, and the younger brother, whom you call 'the devil', was the one who showed compassion for humans and saved one man (whom you call Noah). That story makes a hell of a lot more sense than some malevolent god with multiple personality disorder.

Further, it was the younger brother who attempted to tell man what the reason for his existence was (as a slave, or servant to the gods) - which you know as the Garden of Eden story. The younger brother was attempting to give man knowledge, as the snake represented knowledge in Babylonian symbolism. It was the older brother, God, who got really pissed off that his creation would find out the truth, and condemned them to an eternity of hell for attempting to do so (unless they asked for forgiveness).

You don't have to believe me. Use the Internet. Read about Enki and Enlil who were the progenitors of God and Satan, which the Bible completely twists around, almost as if it is one big giant propaganda piece for a brutal and merciless dictator. If you read the original stories that the Bible was created from, you would realize that this being you call "God" is actually the malevolent one of the two brothers (Enlil). A quick glance at the death and destruction and dashing baby's heads against the rocks should tell you which brother was evil incarnate. Enki saved mankind and felt sorry for man being a slave and having no knowledge of where they came from or the purpose behind their existence.

So it looks like you are being tricked (if we are to take these stories and fables seriously). Don't take my word for it. If you make an honest effort to understand where the Bible comes from, you will understand what I am saying.

And no, I'm not a satanist and I don't take organized religion seriously. Organized religion is like horrible teeny bopper pop music - something that's watered down to be acceptable to the least common denominator.
You are correct that this is an actual theory.
It is just not backed up by any evidence. There is no evidence that this story existed before the Bible. It is a story that people say existed before the Bible, but no actual evidence.

You are correct that this is an actual theory.
It is just not backed up by any evidence. There is no evidence that this story existed before the Bible. It is a story that people say existed before the Bible, but no actual evidence.

That's partially correct.

There are records in the clay tablets, or Cuneiform of ancient Mesopotamia, but that's all the evidence we have and it is also up for interpretation. Evidence is a tricky word when dealing with ancient history. There are certainly records of these "stories" existing, although I will admit those are subject to the interpretation of present day historians/archeologists. When these "stories" are corroborated with various similarities from other ancient writings, such as the bible, that's what I find interesting. Nowhere did I make the statement that what I wrote was 'the truth" with tangible evidence.

However, you could literally make the same statement that you are making about anything in history - pretty much all we have to rely on are the writings, traditions, and stories that don't amount to tangible evidence per se.

If you really think about it from a philosophical perspective, the only tangible evidence we have for most things are our memories.

i thought this was a new thread but saw brackis was banned on the first page. memories...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tims-oven-filmed-gang-raping-court-hears.html

A satanic child abuse ring tortured children by putting them in an oven, forcing them to kill animals and gang raping them, a court has heard.

Seven men and four women are accused of abusing three young children over the course of 10 years in Glasgow which saw them attempt to 'call on spirits and demons'.

Two girls - one of whom was allegedly shut in a microwave, fridge, oven and freezer in an attempt to kill her - and one boy were forced to kill animals as well as being sexually abused by the group, it is claimed.

Members of the group have been charged with 43 offences with among the most serious being attempted murder and rape of young children.

66279449-11607643-image-a-32_1673032109797.jpg

Glasgow High Court

The High Court in Glasgow was told on Friday that the offences took place between January 2010 and March 2020 at a number of addresses in the city.

The group are alleged to have run a wheelchair over the legs of one of the girls, as well as putting a plastic bag over her head.

It's claimed she was made to eat cat food, as well as take drugs and alcohol, with the other girl also made to eat pet food.

The second girl was allegedly chased by an adult wearing a devil mask and hung by her jumper from a nail on the wall.

This culminated with her being pushed into and trapped inside a microwave, an oven, a fridge freezer and various cupboards, the court heard.

It is claimed one of the girls was threatened with being sent to Turkey with a male stranger, while the boy was put in a bath which they said was filled with blood.

The boy and older girl are alleged to have been made to take part in 'seances (and) use a Ouija board...to call on spirits and demons'.

The children were also involved in 'witchcraft' leading them to believe that they themselves had 'metamorphosed into animals'.

The 11 are further said to have worn cloaks and devil horns as well making the young boy stab a budgie to death.

The group are also accused of killing a number of dogs including getting the children to attack the animals.

It is claimed that all three children were raped and sexually assaulted by members of the ring, with some cheering and clapping while recording the offences.

@KnightTemplar is nowhere to be seen cause they aint muslims

I posted on the second page of this thread, back on January 7th. You retard.

You posted a video. I said you had nothing to say and I was right.

Have some confidence in yourself, son. Voice your opinion with your whole chest.

<JonesLaugh>

You posted a video. I said you had nothing to say and I was right.

Have some confidence in yourself, son. Voice your opinion with your whole chest.

<JonesLaugh>

<Dany07>

Nice attempt at moving the goalposts. You said I was, "nowhere to be seen". You were wrong. As always.

And I'm not your Son; unlike you, I know who my father is;)

Seven members of a child abuse ring who posed as 'witches and wizards' have been found guilty of abusing primary school-aged children in a grim flat dubbed the 'Beastie House'.

Two boys and two girls were 'violently and sexually' assaulted on multiple occasions between 2012 and 2019 by members of the ring, the court heard.

'Rape nights', 'dance and sex nights' and 'dog killing nights' were all said to have taken place over the years at the hell-hole flat.

One of the girls was 'put in an oven' as well as padlocked in a fridge and shut in a cupboard with 'beetles and spiders in it'. The same child described the flat as the 'dark and scary Beastie House'.

On other occasions the paedophile gang forced the children to consume drugs and alcohol, while taking Class A drugs in front of the kids. One child was made to wear lingerie and 'dance in a sexualised manner' before they were raped.

The horrendous ordeals only emerged after the brave victims revealed what they had suffered to a couple they got to know, documenting accounts of depraved abuse, witchcraft and slaughtering of dogs in the dirty city hovel.

Seven of the 11 were found guilty of sex abuse, including rape, and four of attempted murder today. Another woman was found guilty of assault. Three people were acquitted. The sentencing will be held at the High Court on the 4th of January.

...[T]oday the jurors handed over their verdicts of the 21 charges relating to the torments of abuse that took place between January 2010 and October 2020.

Iain Owens,

77789387-12747709-Iain_Owens-m-46_1699991321775.jpg

45, was convicted of 18 charges including the rape of the three children and attempted murder of one, involving shutting her in a microwave and other kitchen appliances. The jobless addict was also guilty of other sex offences and class A drug supply.

Elaine Lannery,

77785241-12747709-image-a-20_1699974191892.jpg

39, was convicted of the rape of the children among the 12 charges she was done for.

Lesley Williams, 42, was convicted of five charges including the rape of two girls.

Paul Brannan, 40, was guilty of seven charges which also featured the rape of all the three sex abuse victims.

77785243-12747709-image-a-19_1699974169052.jpg

Williams being pushed by Brannan

Scott Forbes,

77789401-12747709-image-a-14_1699979214164.jpg

50, Barry Watson

77789395-12747709-image-a-15_1699979273549.jpg

and John Clarke,

77789383-12747709-John_Clarke_pictured_47_was_also_convicted_today-a-48_1699991447709.jpg

both 47, were further convicted today.

Forbes was found to have raped one girl with Watson and Clark guilty of raping two of them.

Marianne Gallagher, 39, was cleared of sex abuse, but was convicted of being part of an assault on one girl.

Mark Carr, 50, Richard Gachagan, 46, and Leona Laing, 51, however, were acquitted of all the charges they faced.

Owens, Lannery, William, Brannan, Watson, Forbes and Clark were all remanded in custody by judge Lord Beckett pending sentencing in the New Year. Gallagher was granted bail.

Prosecutor Kath Harper revealed to jurors Owens, Lannery, Williams, Forbes, Watson and Clark all had previous convictions. But none were for any type of sex crime.

Owens had a string of offences including drugs, breach of the peace and reset - the handling of stolen goods. Lannery was previously guilty of robbery and shoplifting. Williams had committed similar crimes as them as well as fraud.

Forbes only had a minor driving conviction while Watson had been in the dock in the past for assault, vandalism and obstructing police. Listed in Clarke's crime sheet was once having an offensive weapon.

The upsetting case centred around three children - two boys and a girl.

Throughout the trial the group was described as a satanic 'coven' - a mixture of 'witches and wizards'. They were accused of getting the children involved in 'occult practices' casting 'spells' and turning them into animals.

The young boy was also made to courier drugs on behalf of one member of the gang. The couple were then told of depraved sexual abuse at the hand of the paedophile ring.

Among the crimes jurors heard about was one of the girls being restrained and abused by members of the ring in a disgusting room until she was injured and unconscious – all while it was being recorded on camera.

The 11 denied being paedophiles or physically harming the children. Some confessed to openly taking drugs in front of the youngsters.

_131727814_suuun1s1115m001t01.jpg

A 'witches and wizards' paedophile ring could 'seriously endanger' young children’s lives if its seven members were freed, a judge has said as he warned they faced life sentences.

Five men and two women were convicted in November in what is believed to be the largest prosecution of a child abuse ring in Scotland.

They were due to be sentenced at the High Court in Glasgow on Thursday but the trial judge said he first wanted a risk assessment conducted for each defendant.

These will help Judge Lord Beckett assess whether a lifelong restriction order should be placed on some or all of the gang members.

Three already vulnerable youngsters in particular were subjected to relentless rape, wanton violence and drug taking at the dirty hovel in the city known as the 'Beastie House'.

townhead-lair-gvs-gv-s-860513176.jpg

Prosecutors dropped allegations of the use of a Ouija board during the eight-week trial at the High Court in Glasgow, and all the accused were found not guilty of killing dogs.

During sentencing Judge Lord Beckett

p0h33n1z.jpg

said they had been 'convicted of sexual abuse of a young child in the most appalling circumstances'.

He said: “Parliament has said that if the court considers a criteria [sic] may be met then it must make a risk assessment order. This is to identify how to protect the public from serious harm. In light of the nature of the charges [of which] you are convicted, all the evidence led and the information on each of you it appears to me that with the nature of the circumstances of this offence, you may, at liberty, seriously endanger members of the public at large, particularly younger children.”

He said it was 'not inevitable' that a lifelong restriction order would be imposed on any or all of them, saying the circumstances of each of the seven varied.

However, he added: “Understand each of you face a substantial prison sentence and these may be extended.”

The case was deferred until Tuesday next week for a risk assessor to be identified for each person. All those convicted were remanded in custody.

Last edited:
Abuse of children unites almost everyone. When people find out that these kinds of activities happen a lot and that it's a global phenomenon, we'll see torches and pitch forks.

When Jesus spoke of sexual immortality, he was not referring to homosexuality, it was RAPE, especially of children. "put a millstone on their necks and cast them into the sea."

Satan and his minions are the evil influencers of the world. They work in whispers and urges. They trick, lure, promotes lies, all while hiding in the shadow of non belief. Temptation to sin, fills their coffers. The devil has two kinds of powers. (1) He has his own power by virtue of how God made him. Satan was the angel with the highest power and beauty. (2) He also has stolen power over man and the earth originally given to Adam.

13114487_f520.jpg
We could make a long thread about this.....but not in here.

Satan is also the ruler of the demons. That's real power.

Back