Crime Satanic Paedophile ring on trial in Glasgow - children allegedly shut in oven and gang raped

thats a nice talking point but it isnt true in practice. there are enough charismatic atheists out there to create a "tribe" of sorts for people to choose.

Based on atheism, though?

I think it has been tried before, but never got going.

There are a few things in the UK, the Sunday Assembly is one, literally an 'atheist church'.

But I can't see it ever taking off.

There are certainly 'charismatic atheists' that create cult-like situations, though, but usually along other lines.

Such as political lines.

It's just not that important that they're atheists.

Based on atheism, though?

I think it has been tried before, but never got going.

There are a few things in the UK, the Sunday Assembly is one, literally an 'atheist church'.

But I can't see it ever taking off.

There are certainly 'charismatic atheists' that create cult-like situations, though, but usually along other lines.

Such as political lines.

It's just not that important that they're atheists.

i am unaware of and have no memory of this post or what it refereed to.... what post number is it?

I'm having a hard time understanding why people are giving you trouble about this. I always thought it was pretty clear that the Bible was inspired from other earlier works. There's just WAY too many similarities for it not to be the case. I think the problem is that apologists pretty much have to go against this point because God says in the bible that only his word is true and therefore if you accept this idea that the Bible is not original you're going to hell or something.
it is taken for granted that the early biblical stories evolved and were influenced by other stories. this is known to all biblical scholars. the imparting of nefarious motives, holding modern takes against older versions as if the older are somehow more authoritative and generally inferring a negative or conspiratorial tone to the reasons why things were adapted is what educated people call into question here.

Satanism/Luciferianism is more prolific than most people realize, or want to realize. But this thread will get banished if we actually get to talking about it here.

Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled....

No, it is really not.

Acts like this are done by deranged individuals. The minds of theese people needs also some sort of cope mechanism. Some serial killers were "commanded" to do their crimes by God ( actually most of US serial killers were church goers ), Satan ( Ramirez the Nightstalker ), dog ( Berkowitz), aliens ( Chikatilo), ritualistic Badoo killings, Allah ( Saeed Hanaei prostitute killings ) and the list goes on and on.

Theese sick fucks enjoyed bringing horror on little kids. It is their fault, they are responsible for their actions. The satanism or any other religion/ideology in cases like this is just pure blame shifting.

main-qimg-34f35e556b9a1e73463f33fd124820ab.webp

Saeed Hanaei
main-qimg-34f35e556b9a1e73463f33fd124820ab.webp

Saeed Hanaei

Damn added two pics by accident and can't delete them. ‍♂️

Satan and his minions are the evil influencers of the world. They work in whispers and urges. They trick, lure, promotes lies, all while hiding in the shadow of non belief. Temptation to sin, fills their coffers. The devil has two kinds of powers. (1) He has his own power by virtue of how God made him. Satan was the angel with the highest power and beauty. (2) He also has stolen power over man and the earth originally given to Adam.

13114487_f520.jpg
One to rule them all....

Ah sorry that's different fairy tale.

Didn't notice this horrible story until now. Wow, don't know what to say really.

No, it is really not.

Acts like this are done by deranged individuals. The minds of theese people needs also some sort of cope mechanism. Some serial killers were "commanded" to do their crimes by God ( actually most of US serial killers were church goers ), Satan ( Ramirez the Nightstalker ), dog ( Berkowitz), aliens ( Chikatilo), ritualistic Badoo killings, Allah ( Saeed Hanaei prostitute killings ) and the list goes on and on.

Theese sick fucks enjoyed bringing horror on little kids. It is their fault, they are responsible for their actions. The satanism or any other religion/ideology in cases like this is just pure blame shifting.

Wrong. The faith of these people (Luciferians/Satanists) plays a role in their actions. Finding examples of lone actors is by no means proof of that being a false reality.

They've been around for thousands of years and have not simply disappeared with the advent of the modern world, like fools like yourself want to believe.
That's just a trick, as has already been said. An illusion for the unsuspecting masses. Your ignorance of this serves their ends.

Last edited:
Wrong. The faith of these people (Luciferians/Satanists) plays a role in their actions. Finding examples of lone actors is by no means proof that this is false. They've been around for thousands of years and have not simply disappeared, like fools like yourself want to believe. That's just a trick, as has already been said. An illusion for the unsuspecting masses. Your ignorance of this serves their ends.

That's Christopher Lee running an advert for a film lol

That's Christopher Lee running an advert for a film lol

You didn't even watch the interview, clearly.

No that I'm surprised that you wrote it off without even checking it out. Not that I'm surprised at all.

<{nope}> {<diva}

You didn't even watch the interview, clearly.

No that I'm surprised that you wrote it off without even checking it out. Not surprised at all.

What are you on about?

I watched the video, and it's clearly an advert?

Did you watch the video?

What are you on about?

I watched the video, and it's clearly an advert?

Did you watch the video?

An advert wherein he discusses the real existence of these people.

How did you watch it and miss that? Me thinks you didn't, because if you actually watched it, and didn't realize that, you're fucking helpless - sorry to say.

How did you watch it and miss that? Me thinks you didn't, because if you actually watched it, and didn't realize that, you're fucking helpless - sorry to say.

Am I going crazy?

Did you miss the next question where Christopher Lee starts describing the role he is playing in his film?

I don't understand what's happening in the War Room anymore... you post a promo video of Christopher Lee discussing a film, then deny it's a promo video advertising that film...

WHAT THE FUCK

I didnt realize lee was a Satanist

<WhatIsThis>

Last edited:

He was not, bud.

“I have met people who claim to be Satanists, who claim to be involved with black magic, who claimed that they not only knew a lot about it. But as I said, I certainly have not been involved and I warn all of you: never, never, never. You will not only lose your mind: you lose your soul.”

- Christopher Lee

Lee was a fantastic actor on both stage and film, and one of the leading Hammer Horror actors of the time.

There's a thing called kayfabe in wrestling. Lee, if anything, was a strict adherent to kayfabe.

He was not, bud.

“I have met people who claim to be Satanists, who claim to be involved with black magic, who claimed that they not only knew a lot about it. But as I said, I certainly have not been involved and I warn all of you: never, never, never. You will not only lose your mind: you lose your soul.”

- Christopher Lee

Lee was a fantastic actor on both stage and film, and one of the leading Hammer Horror actors of the time.

There's a thing called kayfabe in wrestling. Lee, if anything, was a strict adherent to kayfabe.
I was kidding my friend, forgot to add derp face

Am I going crazy?

Did you miss the next question where Christopher Lee starts describing the role he is playing in his film?

I don't understand what's happening in the War Room anymore... you post a promo video of Christopher Lee discussing a film, then deny it's a promo video advertising that film...

WHAT THE FUCK

I didn't deny it being a promo you dunce.

He's discussing actual things that take place in reality, as part of that promo. It's not that difficult to understand (for most).

Let me help you by drawing a parallel. It would be like Vin Diesel talking about actual street racing as part of a promotion of the fast and furious film.

He's saying it's based on real things. That is what Lee is literally doing in that interview.

<WhatIsThis>

Nowhere did I say that he was.

I didn't deny it being a promo you dunce.

He's discussing actual things that take place in reality, as part of that promo. It's not that difficult to understand (for most).

Let me help you by drawing a parallel. It would be like Vin Diesel talking about actual street racing as part of a promotion of the fast and furious film.

He's saying it's based on real things. That is what Lee is literally doing in that interview.

Nowhere did I say that he was.

It would also be like Flanagan discussing the history of ouija boards and purported Ouija board activity, which he has done.

It's an easy way to promote your film.

It would be pretty silly to then say that's evidence that ouija board activity is rife and/or works.

You guys get a upset when someone points out the lack of credibility and validity of something you share. Did I call you a dunce for this source, which is kind of a weird source to back up claims something exists?

Yeah, he says something exists, 'please take my work seriously', that's literally his job. He's drumming up interest, nothing more.

Wrong. The faith of these people (Luciferians/Satanists) plays a role in their actions. Finding examples of lone actors is by no means proof of that being a false reality.

They've been around for thousands of years and have not simply disappeared with the advent of the modern world, like fools like yourself want to believe.
That's just a trick, as has already been said. An illusion for the unsuspecting masses. Your ignorance of this serves their ends.

These guys will deny any and every piece of evidence you put in front of them. They are more concerned with attacking and invalidating the world view of those on the other side of the political and social fence. If conservatives, Republicans, and Christians believe in "conspiracies" then they'll spend their energy trying to debunk those claims just because their enemies endorse them. If Christians and conservatives claim there are santanic cults in the world they'll pretend not to notice just so they can attack them.

The obvious truth is that anybody that knows anything about anything knows Lucifarianism runs the world.

It would also be like Flanagan discussing the history of ouija boards and purported Ouija board activity, which he has done.

It's an easy way to promote your film.

It would be pretty silly to then say that's evidence that ouija board activity is rife and/or works.

You guys get a upset when someone points out the lack of credibility and validity of something you share. Did I call you a dunce for this source, which is kind of a weird source to back up claims something exists?

Yeah, he says something exists, 'please take my work seriously', that's literally his job. He's drumming up interest, nothing more.

I shouldn't have called you a dunce.

But, man, you really just don't want to believe that these people exist.

Back