SAS vs Joe Rogan

Will this whole topic just go away already.. Fuck

SAS is what everyone thinks deep down. Deep down we all had a gut feeling that Conor would most likely finish Cowboy within 2 rounds, the track record on both guys indicated that. I don't know where this narrative Cowboy quitting came from because I don't believe he quit, he simply just got finished by a KO artist.

@Dilan Cummingsworth
200 pounds at 5'8 is obese, not shredded.

You can't be obese while having visible abs

Joe-Rogan-Workout.jpg

Also Joe is 5'5, I've actually met him in person

@Dilan Cummingsworth
For adults, experts usually define obesity based on body mass index, or BMI.

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 205 pounds

Your BMI is 32.1, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height.

Joe Rogan has an HGH gut because of TRT and HGH, not because he works out. It is impossible to have abs with that BMI except if he does steroids, which he does.
Joe Rogan is obese.
descarga (6).jpeg

Can this shit just be over with already. Who gives a fuuuck.

@Dilan Cummingsworth
For adults, experts usually define obesity based on body mass index, or BMI.

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 205 pounds

Your BMI is 32.1, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height.

Joe Rogan has an HGH gut because of TRT and HGH, not because he works out. It is impossible to have abs with that BMI except if he does steroids, which he does.
Joe Rogan is obese.
View attachment 720481
Nice new account. Did they not give you a IP ban??

The pure hatred towards conor makes people love SAS.
Thats what i learnt from this fight

At the end of the day, Stephen A Smith is an explosive athlete with a 45" vertical.

Joe Rogan is a slow-motion manlet with good jokes.

I know who I'd pick in a fight.

Came here expecting a video of Joe Rogan fighting some member of the SAS, left disappointed.

Not sure if this has been posted but this put it all into context.

pretty sad. mma guys so insecure they gotta be so desperate to issue threats if you speak bad about them. or atleast thats why joe and josh insinuated.

Don't mess with Rogan and his friends. Stephen A. or any other journalist should be able to give their opinion. Joe and others don't like that they are no longer controlling the narrative. Conor beat a guy that used to be good but lately is showing up and collecting checks. I'd like to see Gaethje vs Conor and see what that's like. It's a favorable matchup for Conor but Gaethje will show up and fight. Remember, don't mess with Rogan and his friends.
22hlhxlhnff21.jpg

The Rogan threads on SD are the most cringe worthy posts created here.

Your guys obsession with an announcer is one part puzzling and another part pathetic.

Steve Smiths is correct. Steve Smiths is a real reporter who wasn’t prepared to BS the audience.

Real reporters don't have to raise their tone and use hyperboles to get attention. His biggest problem wasn't the "what did we learn thing" ... it was the disrespectful incredulous schtick. Real reporters don't need a schtick.

Back