SAS vs Joe Rogan

SAS has to go on JRE for like a 3h episode. Do it back-to-back with Kellerman.

At the end of the day, Stephen A Smith is an explosive athlete with a 45" vertical.

Joe Rogan is a slow-motion manlet with good jokes.

I know who I'd pick in a fight.

Good jokes? Hell no, but yeah, I'm tired of hearing about how tough Rogan is...he admits TKD is a joke and he's never been in a fight.

No but you saying that just made you look like one. Congrats. Douche on brave warrior
See how triggered people are? Thanks for proving my point. Even jokingly pointing out how something could be perceived as racist results in a personal attack. SMH.

See how triggered people are? Thanks for proving my point. Even jokingly pointing out how something could be perceived as racist results in a personal attack. SMH.
You make a racist statement through the comfort of Mom's basement on a keyboard then call people triggered who call it what it is? You don't have the capacity to trigger me only to call what I see. Douche on brave warrior

Stop with the SAS, it's disrespectful to the greatest Special Forces on the planet.
UKSF-United-Kingdom-Special-Air-Service-British-Special-Forces-SAS-Patch-Who-Dares-Win-EMBROIDERED-EMBLEM.jpg

You make a racist statement through the comfort of Mom's basement on a keyboard then call people triggered who call it what it is? You don't have the capacity to trigger me only to call what I see. Douche on brave warrior

LOL... See? Hurling insults, interpreting things in the worst possible way,, assigning intent that fits your agenda. The only one making War here, is you, Warrior.

So, my statement about something being interpreted as racist, was interpreted by YOU as being racist,, resulting in personal insults being hurled at me (twice now), but you're NOT triggered? Hmmmmm.

LOL... See? Hurling insults, interpreting things in the worst possible way,, assigning intent that fits your agenda. The only one making War here, is you, Warrior.

So, my statement about something being interpreted as racist, was interpreted by YOU as being racist,, resulting in personal insults being hurled at me (twice now), but you're NOT triggered? Hmmmmm.
Run along son. When those games you play get you slept by the people who see through your shtick, don't say someone didn't tell you. Convo dead.

Run along son. When those games you play get you slept by the people who see through your shtick, don't say someone didn't tell you. Convo dead.
I knew you would not be able to keep your butt hurt little yap shut. LOL. If this is a game, you started it, and you are losing badly.

Back