Sarah Frota shockingly tests positive for steroids..

You dont, she'll fight again in Brazil soon. Meaningless ban outside the usa.

not quite the case.

USADA suspensions are put into the ABC database. But as this was an in competition test it also fell under the Canadian commission who also use the ABC database.

She wont be able to compete in any events that fall under CABMMA in Brazil as they respect other commissions suspensions.

Say it aint so... :O

iu

https://ufc.usada.org/sarah-frota-lima-accepts-doping-sanction/

USADA announced today that Sarah Frota Lima, of Santa Catarina, Brazil, has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for a prohibited substance.

Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16α-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4β,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout. Stanozolol is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Frota Lima’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a non-Specified Substance under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, began on July 27, 2019, the date her positive sample was collected. The athlete’s positive test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, which has accepted USADA’s resolution of the case and recognized its sanction. Frota Lima has not competed in the UFC since her fight on July 27, 2019.

iu
is it shocking because of her tattoos and short haircut, or because she looks super muscular? o_O

Just like fallon fox.

I dont know if Sarah was a man before like Fallon but if I look at her body and face, steroids and low level fighting skills I love the fact that we wont see her in UFC again.

I dont really watch and care about women MMA. It must be great technical fighter like Amanda, Valentina, Cyborg, Holm or even one dimensional olympic level boxer Ronda Rousey. Or hot snack like Grasso or Macedo.

Wow! Frota popped for a smorgasbord of Stanozolol Metabolites…I'm shocked I tells ya,.. Shocked!!
:eek:

Maybe her E levels are so high she needs to level them out with T

Back