Sara McMann Wants To Fight Sarah Kaufman

The battle over if their name should have an H at the end or not. I say Sara wins.

Hell yes

h8BA4A435

1ekk5x.jpg

j0jm2h.gif

Might not be such a good idea to derail kaufman in such a thin division.

Might not be such a good idea to derail kaufman in such a thin division.

I agree with this for the most part, but the only person taking Kaufman out of title contention is Kaufman. I think she's been rather disappointing in her UFC run so far.

It'd be a good fight. make it happen

Great fight.

Usually, no one wants to fight Kaufman. She's not too marketable, and there's a good chance that you'll lose.

Props to McMann.

Great fight.

Usually, no one wants to fight Kaufman. She's not too marketable, and there's a good chance that you'll lose.

Props to McMann.

i would like to see it. i was excited before when they were first set to fight, but then mcmann had to withdraw. here's hoping they match them up again.

Great fight.

Props to McMann.

Since my dear Sara pulled out due to personal reasons before their fight last summer , she owes Sarah that fight :redface::redface::redface:

i would like to see it. i was excited before when they were first set to fight, but then mcmann had to withdraw. here's hoping they match them up again.

Yep, same here , I've been waiting for this match for so long.

PS : I think I've read on SD that McMann ducked Kaufman just to get the title shot with no risk. Guess that she's still ducking Kaufman haha

The battle over if their name should have an H at the end or not. I say Sara wins.

I say they should battle and the winner gets to pick the loser's nickname. They are like the only two fighters without nicknames. This must end.

Sara`s coming off a loss, and Sarah`s coming off a win...but everything lines up well: they were supposed to fight before, both have incredible records but lost to Ronda quickly and both probably want another shot at Ronda. The winner of this fight would be pretty damn close to a title rematch. I think Sarah wants the easy beatdown of Meisha instead...but I support this match-up.

Jarl

this makes sense, same name, surname rhymes. this will be the best WMMA fight.

Back