Sara McMann Wants To Fight Sarah Kaufman

I believe my sweet girl Sarah McMann will win this, climb back up to the top and destroy Ronda with all her sweetness...

I believe my sweet girl Sarah McMann will win this, climb back up to the top and destroy Ronda with all her sweetness...

Wat ? She will eventually become the champ, because she has an awesome gameplan.

I think it's in " UFC 170 : Octagon Olympian "

There's no escape from tickling !!
Can't post gifs, cause I'm posting from my damn phone. Fucking HTC piece of shit zzz

But yeah, she's very sweet :redface:

Tate / Ronda are the hottest fighters of the division ( according to the majority of SD ) , and... sex sells. The casual fan / WMMA hater only cares about how sexy those chicks are.

Tate will never be cut

Well that's sad because Tate is really a mediocre fighter skill-wise and not improving.

Well that's sad because Tate is really a mediocre fighter skill-wise and not improving.

What's sad is that WMMA will always be about " dat ass, dem boobs " and never about the actual skill. And that's what really pisses me off.

What's sad is that WMMA will always be about " dat ass, dem boobs " and never about the actual skill. And that's what really pisses me off.

Though you could say "Dat sweetness", and everybody would understand we're referring to McMann

Back