Sara McMann Wants To Fight Sarah Kaufman

mcmann vs kaufman would be a good fight, but it looks like kaufman isn't interested because kaufman wants to fight a higher ranked opponent. according to kaufman, it's tate or zingano.

mcmann vs tate would be an interesting fight since it would be an olympic wrestler vs a high school wrestler. in this fight, tate won't have much of a chance on the ground against mcmann.

I say they should battle and the winner gets to pick the loser's nickname. They are like the only two fighters without nicknames. This must end.

Haha, that's the plot of Anchorman 2!

Way too much respect for female fighters in here. Where's all the haters? Did their moms tell them they had to go to bed cuz it was past 10pm and they have a field trip tomorrow?

I agree with this for the most part, but the only person taking Kaufman out of title contention is Kaufman. I think she's been rather disappointing in her UFC run so far.

Not sure what thats based on. She beat eye but was robbed and then battered Leslie and looked worlds above a game opponent

Might not be such a good idea to derail kaufman in such a thin division.

New to this sport, eh buddy?

I'm in a good mood today, so I'll do you a huge favor:

[Yt]YfHuqkpnKQw[/MEDIA]

[Yt]8GB30ZKv-SM[/MEDIA]

[Yt]Wtb-iAAeZFs[/MEDIA]

[Yt]ff8tzqn64NI[/MEDIA]

[Yt]mqXtsvXfEvw[/MEDIA]

Great fight.

Usually, no one wants to fight Kaufman. She's not too marketable, and there's a good chance that you'll lose.

Props to McMann.
Didn't Miesha recently say she'd like to have a rematch against Kaufman?

mcmann vs tate would be an interesting fight since it would be an olympic wrestler vs a high school wrestler. in this fight, tate won't have much of a chance on the ground against mcmann.
I fail to see how this would make it an interesting fight.

McMann would put a wrestling clinic on Tate. She would show her what wrestling really is :redface:

McMann via mounted crucifix :icon_twis

Perhaps he just wants to see Tate get rag-dolled and then submit to a kimura. Maybe that would be an "interesting fight" for him.

Jarl

who says you have to think it's an interesting fight? if it's not your type of fight, move on and go watch a different fight. we live in a free world. what's the problem?

who says you have to think it's an interesting fight? if it's not your type of fight, move on and go watch a different fight. we live in a free world. what's the problem?
I don't really have a problem with the fight itself, I just found your reasoning a bit strange.

McMann/Tate would be more interesting. Would love to see Tate lose another fight and possibly get cut. The quality of wmma would instantly get better in the UFC.

McMann/Tate would be more interesting. Would love to see Tate lose another fight and possibly get cut. The quality of wmma would instantly get better in the UFC.

Tate / Ronda are the hottest fighters of the division ( according to the majority of SD ) , and... sex sells. The casual fan / WMMA hater only cares about how sexy those chicks are.

Tate will never be cut

Back