Sara McMann: I really don

Honestly don't understand why people would rather see Miesha against R3. That being said, Sara had her chance and looked mediocre against Lauren Murphy and Miesha. She's had some bad luck though, as the Miesha fight should have been a draw and the Ronda stoppage was a complete robbery.

That's what I'm sayin'.

Had it been done right, history would look a bit different and there would be none of this Sara hate going down.

Not trying to be anti-Tate, because I like Miesha.

At first, I thought Ronda was hawter than Miesha off looks alone. During TUF, got to see how sweet Miesha is and she actually became the hotter one.

I do think Sara got screwed in 2 of those decisions. For sure the Ronda stoppage. The Tate fight I would have scored a Draw, or the decision could have swung either way.

Last edited:
Sara is Miles' dream girl :)

Don't even get him started!

That's cool & I get that
I just re-watched her fights with Tate & RR & its funny, because for a wrestler, she had the best striking of the three & somehow was out-wrestled by Tate.
I can see how she thinks she let both fights get away from her & being an athlete wanting another chance, but her actions & comments don't make a lot of sense!

I just re-watched her fights with Tate & RR & its funny, because for a wrestler, she had the best striking of the three & somehow was out-wrestled by Tate.

If I remember correctly, Miesha rocked her in the third which is what got her down right? So maybe Sara wouldn't have looked so helpless if she was all there. But oh well, was a great fight.

If I remember correctly, Miesha rocked her in the third which is what got her down right? So maybe Sara wouldn't have looked so helpless if she was all there. But oh well, was a great fight.

No, she reversed a Mcmann takedown & out wrestled her for 4.5 minutes.
Considering Sara's background & how much pain Tate was in, that is really amazing.

No, she reversed a Mcmann takedown & out wrestled her for 4.5 minutes.
Considering Sara's background & how much pain Tate was in, that is really amazing.

Indeed it is. Funny how people still find ways to underrate Miesha.

Indeed it is. Funny how people still find ways to underrate Miesha.

Even as a Tate fan, I can see that though.
She never dominates anybody.
She wins by being a tough Mofo

I like her personality & spirit & toughness & anybody that thinks Ronda let her get passed Rd. 1 in the last fight needs to re-watch it
Ronda went at Tate like a maniac for 5 minutes

My prediction is that Miesha gets "injured".:)

Even as a Tate fan, I can see that though.
She never dominates anybody.
She wins by being a tough Mofo

I like her personality & spirit & toughness & anybody that thinks Ronda let her get passed Rd. 1 in the last fight needs to re-watch it
Ronda went at Tate like a maniac for 5 minutes

I guess that's true. Wouldn't say they were dominant wins, but clear wins over Eye & Nakai. & I remember a good handful of people thinking both of them would starch Miesha... :icon_lol:

Totally agree. Pretty sure Miesha is the only one who has escaped a Ron armbar as well. Maybe 3 out of 5? Something like that :)

My prediction is that Miesha gets "injured".:)

When does that ever happen? :p

Her arm was literally bent backwards in a 90 degree angle without breaking or serious damage :icon_lol:

The armbar she took in the first RR fight & gritted through would have beat anybody else IMO.
That looked nasty

For sure. Was very gnarly. What I was getting at though was that I think she escaped two prior to that then in the second fight escaped one before the finish.

I guess that's true. Wouldn't say they were dominant wins, but clear wins over Eye & Nakai. & I remember a good handful of people thinking both of them would starch Miesha... :icon_lol:

Totally agree. Pretty sure Miesha is the only one who has escaped a Ron armbar as well. Maybe 3 out of 5? Something like that :)

The armbar she took in the first RR fight & gritted through would have beat anybody else IMO.
That looked nasty

So Sara basically wants to be the first 3 loss trilogy?

For sure. Was very gnarly. What I was getting at though was that I think she escaped two prior to that then in the second fight escaped one before the finish.

I think I confused you (my bad)
I meant the first one she got out of.
The announcers couldn't believe she didn't tap
Sorry for not being clear

Miesha earned the shot. I don't know what there is to dispute.

I do think Sara got screwed in 2 of those decisions. For sure the Ronda stoppage. The Tate fight I would have scored a Draw, or the decision could have swung either way.

I have respect for Sara, but raised a point about Sara that spells out WHY she's not getting another shot.

Even if you think the Ronda stoppage was premature (frankly I don't think it would have made a difference), Sara has done LITTLE to get herself back there.

Two decisions (close or not) and a DRAW?? That's your Sara defense? How about finishing some of these fighters that Ronda would routinely chew up and spit out or beating them in DOMINATING fashion?

Everyone talks about Ronda's competition not being "elite" atheletes, ... and Sara doesn't even have THAT excuse. She's and elite Olympic level athelete and yet is squeaking by these other girls?

GTFO

McMann is boring as fuck. FRB says she 'refused' to promote UFC 170. She's lucky to have a job.

She's way sexier and she beat you.

pmtWstX.gif

You guys realize Mcmann is losing tonight. Thats 2 in a row and cut time

Back