Sara McMann: I really don

didn't she just have a split decision from LAUREN MURPHEY?

wBW is so weak.

How?
10-8 Tate in 3rd & McMann 10-9 first two?

I had it 29-28 for Tate, but could see a 10-8 for #3

I am re-watching Tate/RR 2 now & it makes me wonder how many will root for Tate over Ronda like last time?
I forgot how the crowd was so pro-Tate.

10-8 Sara first round, 10-8 Tate 3rd with the 2nd being really close.

I start to really dislike her.
She got hurt on the feet vs tate, she got outwrestled by Tate, she failed to display any ground game against Lauren Murphey, she got bullied in the clinch by Ronda and knocked out in the first, she was subbed by baszler in a grappling tournament, she has no significant wins in her entire career but for some reason she and some fans think she's an elite fighter because she won a silver medal in a different sport a decade ago.

I start to really dislike her.
She got hurt on the feet vs tate, she got outwrestled by Tate, she failed to display any ground game against Lauren Murphey, she got bullied in the clinch by Ronda and knocked out in the first, she was subbed by baszler in a grappling tournament, she has no significant wins in her entire career but for some reason she and some fans think she's an elite fighter because she won a silver medal in a different sport a decade ago.

Nailed it with NO significant wins. She lost to Baszler and they robbed Baszler. Yet every time she fights she is a big favorite. 2/1 dog on Nunes? How dumb is the mma betting public?

Nailed it with NO significant wins. She lost to Baszler and they robbed Baszler. Yet every time she fights she is a big favorite. 2/1 dog on Nunes? How dumb is the mma betting public?

Was McMann a favorite over Tate?

I just re-watched McMann/RR (I had a free minute lol) & while I understand it, I do think it was a fast stoppage.

No way was Rd.1 a 10-8
I like ya man, but no way lol

Miesha didn't do much of anything in that round.

One Sherdog judge gave the first round a 10-8 to Sara, as well.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-183-Results-Silva-vs-Diaz-PlaybyPlay-Updates-80853

MMA junkie says round 2 was "hard to score" but gave it to Tate.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-183-play-by-play-and-live-results

Bloodyelbow also gave the 1st round a 10-8 McMann.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/3...-vs-diaz-live-results-play-by-play-discussion

Miesha got very lucky in that decision. Even one of the official judges scored it a Draw.

Agreed that the RR McMann stoppage sucked. Herb is the worse ref in all of MMA.

Miesha didn't do much of anything in that round.

One Sherdog judge gave the first round a 10-8 to Sara, as well.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-183-Results-Silva-vs-Diaz-PlaybyPlay-Updates-80853

MMA junkie says round 2 was "hard to score" but gave it to Tate.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-183-play-by-play-and-live-results

Miesha got very lucky in that decision. Even one of the official judges scored it a Draw.

She didn't get lucky
Most people had her winning
If McMann won than it would be lucky since most had her losing a close fight

When most people score a fight in one direction it is a justified win ... not lucky

She didn't get lucky
Most people had her winning
If McMann won than it would be lucky since most had her losing a close fight

When most people score a fight in one direction it is a justified win ... not lucky

Nope. Fight easily could have swung either way.

Rewatched it and thought the same thing again.

This coming from a guy that likes them both and met Miesha at the UFC 136 expo.

Agreed that the RR McMann stoppage sucked. Herb is the worse ref in all of MMA.

You ninja edited lol

I never said the stoppage sucked. I actually said I understood it, but IMO is was fast.
She went down like a sack of potatoes & Herb was right there & started coming in ASAP, but she was about to get back into it when Ronda stopped.
If I was 4ft away, I might have stopped it too.

I just re-watched McMann/RR (I had a free minute lol) & while I understand it, I do think it was a fast stoppage.

I agree 100%. She was in trouble but that's part of MMA at times. If I wasn't a Tate fan I'd say something like "I wish she'd beaten Miesha" so we could see it again. McMann needs to concentrate on her business and try and make that title a part of it again.

Nope. Fight easily could have swung either way.

Rewatched it and thought the same thing again.

This coming from a guy that likes them both and met Miesha at the UFC 136 expo.

Read what I said
Most people had the fight scored in Tate's favor.
McMann's corner had it even going into the third & Tate won every second of that round
It wasn't lucky, but earned.
It was a close fight & you can find some (by google) that agree with you in some aspects, but most don't.

I agree 100%. She was in trouble but that's part of MMA at times. If I wasn't a Tate fan I'd say something like "I wish she'd beaten Miesha" so we could see it again. McMann needs to concentrate on her business and try and make that title a part of it again.

Fully agree
I replied to Driven that if i was as close as Herb, I can imagine stopping it too.
Close up it must have looked 10x worse (she dropped like dead weight)

This is why fighters need either someone in P.R. or at least a friend with common sense to review their media comments. Not only Sarah lost to Tate who is on a 4 fight win streak, 3 of them top ten opponents, the UFC is trying to add this fight to Aldo/Conor to make one of the highest PPVs ever. And she is going to come and tell people "what's the point?" I am sure the UFC is thrilled she is trying to shit of half their PPV.

And considering Tate took Rousey to three rounds in their last fight and the last 4 opponents made in just over 2 minutes COMBINED, Tate certainly has the best chance. Will Ronda beat her again? I'd be shocked if she doesn't. But Tate earned her shot again and Sarah seems to be looking to fuck up her own career. Sometimes saying nothing is best.

Unfortunately, most people's ego won't allow them to have friends or advisers that tell them "no" or call them out when they're wrong.

Well when you lose to Miesha, you tend to get behind her not in front of her for a TS.

I wish it was the same way with the mens divisions, where you can lose your way to a title shot.
At least Tate is on a 4 fight winning streak.

Bc it's a stupid comment. Ufc brass tends to notice stupid comments and thier all ready setting this fight up and Sara is dissing them for it. Meisha has won 4 in a row, beat Sara along the way and is clearly deserving of a title shot.
Only I part I agree with is the fact Meisha can fight Ronda 100 times and will lose everytime. But she's earned it, Sara has not.
Ya got me?

lmao it's a stupid comment to suggest it's silly a fighter who's 0-2 against the champ and showed 0 competitiveness in either fight, is getting a 3rd shot? are you delusional?

lmao it's a stupid comment to suggest it's silly a fighter who's 0-2 against the champ and showed 0 competitiveness in either fight, is getting a 3rd shot? are you delusional?

Yeah ... leave out that she is the most deserving & the only fighter to go past a round
Leave out her popularity & how this is by far the biggest fight in the division
Leave out that nobody else is even remotely close to being a contender

If you leave out ... money ... popularity ... deserving & the best opponent that Ronda had then ...

You still are wrong

:icon_twis

Back