Sara McMann: I really don

Ronda beats everyone and Miesha beats most. Hard to deny her 4 win streak and lasting longer than anyone vs ronda. They are banking the fight pulls lots of view even though ronda is going to be the HUGE favorite.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/sara-mcmann-i-really-dont-understand-ronda-rousey-vs-miesha-tate-3

Kind of agree with her but Sara, you had your chance and lost to Meisha. She'd be better off just to stfu

Yeah but you don't need to understand it, Sara. All you need to understand is that Miesha took you down, ground you out, and beat you fair & square, and so now you're back at the end of the queue. Once you beat a top 5 fighter, your opinion on title matters will register again. Not before.

She makes some good points, but McMann is not a better alternative to Tate considering she just lost to Tate.

hahahahaha "I've fought them both"

you mean lost to them both, right?

Mcmann maybe one of the worst fighters in the divsion. I see Larissa Pacheco beating her.

Mcmann maybe one of the worst fighters in the divsion. I see Larissa Pacheco beating her.

By worst do you mean boring?

No way she's even close to the worst fighter. but she has kinda a smothering boring style

hahahahaha "I've fought them both"

you mean lost to them both, right?

She needs to shut up.
She does nothing to promote her fights & can't understand why the top two fighters in the division (who happen to be the most popular) are fighting?

As others said, she could have stopped this fight by winning a fight against either ... her & Bethe are insane

what is so hard to understand? 4-0 against some of the best in the division. no other contender in that division has anything even close to that streak.

By worst do you mean boring?

No way she's even close to the worst fighter. but she has kinda a smothering boring style

Well is Duke cut? I see anyone beating her tbh. I scored Murphy against her. So her legit win is Gaff. That is a joke.

Like I said I see bottom 20 types beating her. Even from their back.

Third times a charm?

what is so hard to understand? 4-0 against some of the best in the division. no other contender in that division has anything even close to that streak.

She doesn't understand deserving a fight.

"Meisha won a bunch of fights in a row & is marketable"
Yes you nutcase ... that is how you get another title fight lol

Sara does zero promotion & loses - she is bizarro Tate :icon_twis

This is why fighters need either someone in P.R. or at least a friend with common sense to review their media comments. Not only Sarah lost to Tate who is on a 4 fight win streak, 3 of them top ten opponents, the UFC is trying to add this fight to Aldo/Conor to make one of the highest PPVs ever. And she is going to come and tell people "what's the point?" I am sure the UFC is thrilled she is trying to shit of half their PPV.

And considering Tate took Rousey to three rounds in their last fight and the last 4 opponents made in just over 2 minutes COMBINED, Tate certainly has the best chance. Will Ronda beat her again? I'd be shocked if she doesn't. But Tate earned her shot again and Sarah seems to be looking to fuck up her own career. Sometimes saying nothing is best.

This is why fighters need either someone in P.R. or at least a friend with common sense to review their media comments. Not only Sarah lost to Tate who is on a 4 fight win streak, 3 of them top ten opponents, the UFC is trying to add this fight to Aldo/Conor to make one of the highest PPVs ever. And she is going to come and tell people "what's the point?" I am sure the UFC is thrilled she is trying to shit of half their PPV.

And considering Tate took Rousey to three rounds in their last fight and the last 4 opponents made in just over 2 minutes COMBINED, Tate certainly has the best chance. Will Ronda beat her again? I'd be shocked if she doesn't. But Tate earned her shot again and Sarah seems to be looking to fuck up her own career. Sometimes saying nothing is best.

Her career is pretty much done after tom. night

Back