Sara McMann - I am the one to dethrone Rousey

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Even to this day, people keep coming up to me and they're like, 'That fight was stopped too soon.' I'm just sitting and eating lunch and people are like, 'You should be in there; you're the one that's going to beat Ronda.' I was like, 'I think so, too,'" McMann said.

"That is exactly how I feel. I think I'm the one that's going to dethrone her."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...k-i-m-the-one-that-s-going-to-dethrone-080615

McMann next fights Amanda Nunes this Saturday at UFC Fight Night 73 in Nashville, TN.

saramcmann_pic02.jpg

Doubt it, she's had 3 consecutive poor performances in the cage.

Just can't take a hit.

Sorry, Sara I don't think you'll get to Ronda again.

War McMannimal! Stay focused on Nunes though! Would love to see a rematch...fuckin' Herb...

I'm just sitting and eating lunch and people are like, 'You should be in there; you're the one that's going to beat Ronda.' I was like, 'I think so, too,'" McMann said.

D-level trash talk.

People think because she got a Silver medal in the Olympics, she's a good athlete. What people don't realize is how big of a joke women's wrestling is. There're two Japanese chicks, both barely B-level athletes themselves, who have been dominating women's wrestling for the past 12+ years, winning more titles than Karelin and Burroughs combined. Joke sport.

And then be out of a job because no one will care about WMMA anymore.

do ppl really think that was an early stoppage? she got hit by a knee, dropped, and held onto stomach and had her other hand on the mat signifying that she had already given up. i really don't see how ppl can say it was an early stoppage

Fight stopped too soon? Yeah, that's true. Saved you from a worse ass whooping? Yeah, that's also true.

McMann can't beat Tate and barely beat Lauren Murphy.

Sure, every single 135 thinks and says they will be the one to beat Rousey. I'm sure Bethe did too.

This woman has the worst reaction as far as taking strikes. Literally folds. I think Nunes finishes her early sat if she can defend the TD

UFC has dilemma on its hands. Cyborg won't make weight and Holly Holm is still too green and no real contenders after Tate. Ronda is just too good.

I like McMann and I really wanted to see her put Rousey to the test, but no one is buying this. It's not just the skills, it's the drive.

McMann is like 'meh, it's a paycheck' and Rousey is like "IMA FUCKING KILL U"

At first they were like, and then he was like! OMG then I was like hell yeah! And then she was like oh no girl. So yeah, I think I like, might be the one to like, beat her or something yennoe?

- Sara McMann

I use to think she might be the one too but after folding to a knee from Ronda like she did and her fights after she has not looked too great or improved.

Back