Sandy Hook "truthers" vandalize memorial

So when you went over the evidence you didn't find it interesting?

I'm not concluding one thing or another, but after reviewing some of it I can see why people are skeptical of it.

Evidence of the bombing or Sandy Hook?

Most people just assume the government is above that sort of thing and disregard it without thinking about it.
If the government--or worse the powers above that--were as nefarious as you assume, why would the ever put on a hoax? If they're all as bad as you say, why not actually blow people up or actually shoot up a school? Why the sudden morality?

Well, if they believe truly without a doubt that it never happened..i guess it's fair to say they had no intention of hurting anybody's feelings.

i know people where everything is an inside job....literally everything.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that this happened.

It's behaviour entirely fitting and typical of the moral repugnance of conspiracy theorists

If the government--or worse the powers above that--were as nefarious as you assume, why would the ever put on a hoax? If they're all as bad as you say, why not actually blow people up or actually shoot up a school? Why the sudden morality?

Good question, if something like this was a hoax I don't know why they would go the route of a hoax vs. a plant in these situations. One theory could be because they would want trained actors to deal with the media afterword's, but that is just speculation.

It's not like government in general would be bad, it's just much smaller operations teams that typically work covertly to forward whatever agendas are at play. Think CIA, or one of the numerous other agencies that the public is not privy to.

They run covert operations abroad all the time, so it's not a stretch to consider them running operations at home.

I don't think morality really enters the equation. It's just plan, execute.

But, as far as Sandy hook goes I really don't know. It would really take a thorough, and dispassionate look at the evidence. There is obviously a reason why many people think it is a hoax, so until we really know what evidence that is based on it's really impossible to tell.

Last edited:
Fine, morality doesn't enter, I agree given your (ludicrous) assumptions. The point stands that it is utterly ridiculous to think hoax.

Good question, if something like this was a hoax I don't know why they would go the route of a hoax vs. a plant in these situations.

It's not like government in general would be bad, it's just much smaller operations teams that typically work covertly to forward whatever agendas are at play. Think CIA, or one of the numerous other agencies that the public is not privy to.

They run covert operations abroad all the time, so it's not a stretch to consider them running operations at home.

I found some links on the prison planet site to some even more in depth sites. I think it could have been a ritualistic sacrifice to an ancient deity.

"They" work in mysterious ways.

Good question, if something like this was a hoax I don't know why they would go the route of a hoax vs. a plant in these situations.

But, as far as Sandy hook goes I really don't know. It would really take a thorough, and dispassionate look at the evidence. There is obviously a reason why many people think it is a hoax, so until we really know what evidence that is based on it's really impossible to tell.

Umm yea....because they're fucking morons who have no life and are obsessed with all these CT sites and Alex Jones and all that bullshit. They have sad lives and feel that they are better that the "sheeple" out there because they possess this secret knowledge, they alone can understand how the world really works. Meanwhile, they are just as big sheep as people who believe everything on the news, because they believe and bullshit they see in a Youtube video. That's pretty much your reason right there.

Fine, morality doesn't enter, I agree given your (ludicrous) assumptions. The point stands that it is utterly ridiculous to think hoax.

I'm not making assumptions.

Sure it's the same as a cop walking up to a dead body and thinking 'murder' without evidence. The only way to come to that conclusion is by thorough investigation.

Umm yea....because they're fucking morons who have no life and are obsessed with all these CT sites and Alex Jones and all that bullshit. They have sad lives and feel that they are better that the "sheeple" out there because they possess this secret knowledge, they alone can understand how the world really works. Meanwhile, they are just as big sheep as people who believe everything on the news, because they believe and bullshit they see in a Youtube video. That's pretty much your reason right there.

How do you know?

And how much time do people spend watching mindless television.. Spending time figuring out what your government is really up to isn't a waste of time in comparison.

How do you know?

And how much time do people spend watching mindless television.. Spending time figuring out what your government is really up to isn't a waste of time in comparison.

Because I saw the "evidence" they presented as proof it was a hoax. It was all retarded. There's nothing wrong with being interested in what your government is doing, no. But if you spend hours and hours watching shit CT youtube videos, spending hours on Prison Planet or whatever, then what do you do with all that? Harass grieving parents of a dead child? Post stupidity on an online forum? You probably woulda been better off watching TV after all

I definitely think Sandy Hook happened and I definitely think it went down more or less the way we were told.

But it's always interesting when people act like the concept of a conspiracy theory of any kind is stupid. The US government has been caught involved in dozens of conspiracies over the years and those are just the ones we know about.

And I think a big part of WHY people believe in conspiracies is because of how the government reacts to these events when they happen. They are used to promote their pre-existing societal goals. Was 9/11 an inside job? I highly doubt it. But after it happened, did the Bush admin do everything in their power to take advantage? Absolutely. Same with Sandy Hook. The Obama admin took aobut 5 minutes to mourn the victims before climbing up on the pile of dead childrens' bodies and using their deaths to further their pre-existing goals.

Just my two cents.

Because I saw the "evidence" they presented as proof it was a hoax. It was all retarded. There's nothing wrong with being interested in what your government is doing, no. But if you spend hours and hours watching shit CT youtube videos, spending hours on Prison Planet or whatever, then what do you do with all that? Harass grieving parents of a dead child? Post stupidity on an online forum? You probably woulda been better off watching TV after all

Well, not everyone is going to come to correct conclusions, but if people don't even try then the state wins.

Quite often there are serious researchers and well put together cases. Certainly nothing retarded or nutty about it.

I don't agree with vandalism or harassing people though. The general public already has an ingrained distaste for people who entertain the line of thinking that there are covert groups working behind the scenes and that what they are doing can be determined.

Take a few million individuals though, and you are going to get some dummies in the bunch.

I don't know all the facts of Sandy Hook. But you better have hard undisputable evidence of a conspiracy and that the families were in on it before you start slandering them. We are talking about grieving parents here. In fact I wouldn't even touch it

Well, not everyone is going to come to correct conclusions, but if people don't even try then the state wins.

Quite often there are serious researchers and well put together cases. Certainly nothing retarded or nutty about it.

I don't agree with vandalism or harassing people though. The general public already has an ingrained distaste for people who entertain the line of thinking that there are covert groups working behind the scenes and that what they are doing can be determined.

Take a few million individuals though, and you are going to get some dummies in the bunch.

We're talking about Sandy Hook specifically. Plenty retarded and nutty about it.

If the shit head that called that parent was beat to an inch of his life he would deserve it.

Think what you want but shit like that crosses the line and any jury that I sat on would never be able to convict the person that did the justice.

No shit kill everyone no witnesses no one to speak out, anyone who believes this crap needs to get Alex Jones dick out of their mouth this is beyond ridiculous already, relax you southern hicks they aren't coming for your guns

Back