Sandy Hook "truthers" vandalize memorial

In this case, the smoke is that there are many people who think it's a hoax. There must be a reason why that is. Weather it's because it actually is a hoax, or some other reason.

None is so blind as he who refuses to see.

Many gun rights people are so utterly terrified that the government wants to take their guns away, despite guns being wonderful thing that do nothing but bring joy, happiness and protection from gangsters.

So when guns did something bad its bad, and if it gave guns a bad name that bad, must be a set up because guns are perfect and should be in the hand of every American at all times.

None is so blind as he who refuses to see.

Many gun rights people are so utterly terrified that the government wants to take their guns away, despite guns being wonderful thing that do nothing but bring joy, happiness and protection from gangsters.

So when guns did something bad its bad, and if it gave guns a bad name that bad, must be a set up because guns are perfect and should be in the hand of every American at all times.

Let's leave this out of a totally unrelated thread?

Also: Personal responsibility. Learn it.

9/11 was a conspiracy. We know this for a fact.

Either you believe it was a conspiracy by a Islamic Jihadi organization bent on global domination and imposing Sharia Law, or you believe it was a conspiracy by the American government used as a pretext for war to get oil and settle a vendetta.

No matter which way you slice it, it's a conspiracy. It's just a matter of which conspiracy you believe.

I knew someone was going to say that.

Defecation? I think you meant desecration. Or did someone literally take a shit on the memorial?

But yeah, absolutely disgusting.

Consider the phrase "brain-fart" meaning when someone makes a stupid mistake, a rash decision. I would call anyone stupid enough to believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax to have a full-on case of "Brain-defecation" maybe even dysentery.

Consider the phrase "brain-fart" meaning when someone makes a stupid mistake, a rash decision. I would call anyone stupid enough to believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax to have a full-on case of "Brain-defecation" maybe even dysentery.

It's like they were on a mind fuck along the Oregon Trail.

Let's leave this out of a totally unrelated thread?

Also: Personal responsibility. Learn it.

You don't think these truthers have a huge cross over with gun rights advocates?

I am not saying gun rights people are truthers, but I am saying these truthers are gun rights guys.

You don't think these truthers have a huge cross over with gun rights advocates?

I am not saying gun rights people are truthers, but I am saying these truthers are gun rights guys.

Do you have any evidence? Or is this another Austrailian expert on American issues hunch of yours?

edit: Given this particular event there is probably a correlation between people looking deeper into this to check for government shenanigans and gun rights advocates.

In the motive/means/evidence methodology it does add the motive component.

Mind you, the root correlation could simply be people who don't trust their government.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence? Or is this another Austrailian expert on American issues hunch of yours?

From wiki,

"Others have suggested the shooting was orchestrated by government officials for political reasons,[7] similar to some 9/11 conspiracy theories which many also promote the theories alleging government involvement in the attack claim that it was set up to push stricter gun control laws"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

If you really don't know this a common suggested motivation for the so called Hoax I would suggest that comparitively I am an expert. But that would be more a comment on your knowledge than mine.

Embarrassing though it is to admit it, we actually had Sandy Hook "truthers" over here (Oz) because the media attention put gun control back in the local political spotlight.
It even had gun grabbing Howard blowing his own trumpet across the Pacific.

What are people referring to when they say truther? Is it just someone who thinks 9/11 was done from the inside?

From wiki,

"Others have suggested the shooting was orchestrated by government officials for political reasons,[7] similar to some 9/11 conspiracy theories which many also promote the theories alleging government involvement in the attack claim that it was set up to push stricter gun control laws"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

If you really don't know this a common suggested motivation for the so called Hoax I would suggest that comparitively I am an expert. But that would be more a comment on your knowledge than mine.

I ask for evidence, and you post a quote from the wiki.

You are a buffoon.

There are a lot of people who think Earth is flat and we are under the control of reptilian overlords.

Reminds me of a great South Park quote:

Cartman: "Well did you know that over one-fourth of people in America think that 9/11 was a conspiracy? Are you saying that one-fourth of Americans are retards?"

Kyle: "Yes. I'm saying one-fourth of Americans are retards."

A lot of people get their thinking from television :)

That episode probably convinced a lot of people that people questing 9/11 are retarded and made them less likely to look into it for themselves.

Last edited:
when CNN news told us a plane flew into the Pentagon....I gave up. look at the pictures before the walls collapsed and tell me a big plane fits in that tiny hole. no ct bullsht necessary.

I ask for evidence, and you post a quote from the wiki.

You are a buffoon.

Yeah you got me..... Oh no wait....You want me to post evidence to support a made up story.

Think about what you are asking here.
Seeing as I know you don't listen to the views of othersI shall let you figure this out for yourself.

What do you think the government motivation for the hoax was according to these truthers? Provide evidence.

FYI,
If you knew how to use wiki you would find this within about 10 seconds.

Newtown Connecticut Elementary Shooting Is A Staged False Flag Against Gun Owners and Preppers
http://www.infosalvo.com/us-news/newton-connecticut-elementary-shooting-is-a-staged-false-flag/

Yeah you got me..... Oh no wait....You want me to post evidence to support a made up story.

Think about what you are asking here.
Seeing as I know you don't listen to the views of othersI shall let you figure this out for yourself.

What do you think the government motivation for the hoax was according to these truthers? Provide evidence.

FYI,
If you knew how to use wiki you would find this within about 10 seconds.

Newtown Connecticut Elementary Shooting Is A Staged False Flag Against Gun Owners and Preppers
http://www.infosalvo.com/us-news/newton-connecticut-elementary-shooting-is-a-staged-false-flag/

No, I want you to post evidence that there is a statistically relevant correlation between pro 2a groups and Sandy Hook "truthers".

Can't blame the vandal - he probably gets his information from FoxNews.

The reason I stay on the fence on these sorts of things is because I know how our environment is based on control of information, and how little information gets through on licensed media. The art of conning people has been perfected by governing systems over many centuries. People are born into a system of control and learn about it from the very system that is controlling them.

It is a conflict of interest to teach people how the system really works, so the only way to learn about it is to question every aspect of it and look outside the system.

I no longer write things off as crazy without understanding them, like I used to. Quite often, where there is smoke there is fire.

Yes these governments and politicians who can't even keep their sex lives private, consistently fuck up and leak their racist, homophobic, sexist views, married men constantly caught having affairs, posting dick pics and showing very little talent in keeping even the most mundane things secret can organise a set up that would require a legion of actors, writers, producers and general staff to not only keep quiet for the rest of their lives but to also have everyone of their families and friends from their entire lives keep quiet. Sure that sounds plausible.

In this case, the smoke is that there are many people who think it's a hoax. There must be a reason why that is. Weather it's because it actually is a hoax, or some other reason.

So if me and a few other posters here start saying IDL is a peado then it's fair for others to believe it because a certain amount of people say it's true? Honestly think about it for just a second.

The fact is there are some mentally disturbed people out there and I mean really mentally disturbed. I'm not talking about people who are just curious or see it as a cool thing to believe in conspiracies but the real nut jobs. They believe pretty much anything like this is a conspiracy and go to extreme lengths, the people abusing the victims are in this group.

Take a look at this woman.

No it's not a joke this is a real woman who thinks everyone is stalking her. This is the type of person who is abusing the victims.

Back