Sandy Hook "truthers" vandalize memorial

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...aygroun_n_5310928.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

A vinyl sign weighing 50 pounds was stolen last Tuesday from the Grace McDonnell Playground.

The sign featured a peace symbol that was based on the 7-year-old girl's drawing. She is one of the 20 children shot by Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, 2012.

Grace's mother, Lynn McDonnell, found out about the theft when a man claiming to have stolen the sign called her.

During a brief conversation, the sign-stealer allegedly told McDonnell that he took the sign because he believes the school shooting was a hoax, CBS2.com reports.

He also taunted her that her daughter never existed, a comment that suggested he thought McDonnell was part of the alleged conspiracy.

This is disgusting. Its one thing to be a "truther" and express your opinion. Its another thing entirely to harass victims of tragedies. They are getting to be bullies. There was another memorial defecation at another playground in Hartford.

Thoughts on the matter?

Are these people trying to compete with WBC for some sort of douchebaggery award?

Say what you will about WBC I don't think they actually stole stuff though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...aygroun_n_5310928.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This is disgusting. Its one thing to be a "truther" and express your opinion. Its another thing entirely to harass victims of tragedies. They are getting to be bullies. There was another memorial defecation at another playground in Hartford.

Thoughts on the matter?

i have a friend on facebook who thinks it was a scam, the whole shooting, he's a good guy but holy christ, he's a flaming re re when it comes to this.

What is there really to say about something like this? <shaking my head>

This is disgusting. Its one thing to be a "truther" and express your opinion. Its another thing entirely to harass victims of tragedies.
Well see you're assuming these are actual victims of tragedies. From the (moronic) perspective of the truthers these are actors and not real victims.

Thoughts on the matter?

Defecation? I think you meant desecration. Or did someone literally take a shit on the memorial?

But yeah, absolutely disgusting.

At....http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/

There have been a few examples posted of the tards harrassing the victim's families.

I don't know what to say about it that shouldn't be self-evident to most. They're pathetic assholes. They need to drop the "just asking questions!!" thing and come to terms with their inner-douche.

I first graced the interwebs with my presence in 2000. Shortly after 9/11 happened. Then I found Alex Jones & Co. I've been exposed to their thoughts for a while. But Sandy Hook was a new level of absurdity, truly.

The truthers are actually actors hired by the American government to cover up the cover up

stories like this make me feel sick to my stomach

I don't know how those families can get through being harassed by these P's of S and not lay hands on them. I don't think I'd be able to let something like that go if it were me, even if someone was just "asking questions".

Heroic restraint IMO.

I took a look at some of the Boston Bombing hoax evidence and I have to say it was very interesting.

As far as Sandy hook goes, who knows. If they weren't actors then that is really terrible. Either way it looks really bad.

I took a look at some of the Boston Bombing hoax evidence and I have to say it was very interesting.

As far as Sandy hook goes, who knows. If they weren't actors then that is really terrible. Either way it looks really bad.

haha. Come on, I thought even you would be above believing that.

What a piece of shit to do something like that. Fucking morons. There was a whole bunch of idiots like that on here too, if anyone can remember the thread about it.

haha. Come on, I thought even you would be above believing that.

I don't believe it or disbelieve it. I haven't looked into it. Skeptical obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I certainly don't put governments above that sort of thing.

You really, really resent any semblance of parsimony.

Too bad we can't even mildly flame anymore because I'd have a variety of comments along the lines of how someone that holds your positions is a brainless moron. Unfortunately the new rules prohibit me from posting how only a brain dead simpleton could be posting about the bombing being a hoax. So I won't post that sort of thing. Instead I'll simply reply: Interesting views you have IDL.

You really, really resent any semblance of parsimony.

Too bad we can't even mildly flame anymore because I'd have a variety of comments along the lines of how someone that holds your positions is a brainless moron. Unfortunately the new rules prohibit me from posting how only a brain dead simpleton could be posting about the bombing being a hoax. So I won't post that sort of thing. Instead I'll simply reply: Interesting views you have IDL.

So when you went over the evidence you didn't find it interesting?

I'm not concluding one thing or another, but after reviewing some of it I can see why people are skeptical of it.

So when you went over the evidence you didn't find it interesting?
No. I found the hoax "evidence" contrived and moronic. I also found it predicated on ridiculously unparsimonious assumptions.

No. I found the hoax "evidence" contrived and moronic. I also found it predicated on ridiculously unparsimonious assumptions.

Well, we probably watched different video breakdowns and analysis but if you did really examine it then fair enough.

Most people just assume the government is above that sort of thing and disregard it without thinking about it.

Back