Sanders tops Clinton for the first time in new national poll!

One of two things will happen mark my words

1) Bernie will lose and I will bump this thread

2) Bernie will win and then do a complete 180. All the things you hoped or dreamed he would do aren't going to happen he will become like Obama will launch a 'military intervention' and people like you will abandon him. And then people like me who are realists will back him for sensible policies to advance our nations interests.

That is the way this will go.

Oh and you seem quite confident that Sanders is going to win I recall you saying that "you know" he is going to win. Do you have a crystal ball?

Remember when you used to insist that Bernie had absolutely no chance? You're not exactly Nostradamus yourself, bucko.

I'm not sure what you're saying.
I thought you were calling the OP's poll's validity into question. I was posting the RCP link to show that the race had tightened dramatically across all polls in an effort to show the OP's poll follows the same trend.
I'm more calling the validity of polls in general in question. I saw this poll posted on Facebook and I had the click four links to find out it was from Fox News. No slight to op, I was stating the hard numbers of the poll, nation wide sounds much bigger than the 1,037 people polled, I greatly assumed more people polled and a liberal news source

Ok Hillary was supposed to be president and you had Obama come from nowhere and steal it. She kept her cool then, but there is no way she is gonna let anyone steal it from her again. Sanders will have an accident soon if he doesnt slow down

I don't think all that will go down, but I certainly wouldn't put it past Hillary and her financiers who are watching the country slip between the cracks of their fingers.

Remember when you used to insist that Bernie had absolutely no chance? You're not exactly Nostradamus yourself, bucko.

I don't recall myself saying that. But conspiracy theorist wackos like yourself will be majorly disappointed if Bernie is elected because he will do a 180 and won't do everything he claimed or you wanted. Then you will abandon ship and latch onto whoever else sells you what you want to hear.

In fact a positive of Bernie winning the presidency is I will become a fan of him because he will do a 180 and people like yourself will abandon ship just like they have before when their 'president' didn't do everything he claimed.

I don't recall myself saying that. But conspiracy theorist wackos like yourself will be majorly disappointed if Bernie is elected because he will do a 180 and won't do everything he claimed or you wanted. Then you will abandon ship and latch onto whoever else sells you what you want to hear.

In fact a positive of Bernie winning the presidency is I will become a fan of him because he will do a 180 and people like yourself will abandon ship just like they have before when their 'president' didn't do everything he claimed.

12715435_10205803084092447_1312737410183890022_n.jpg

What incentive does Sanders have for "pulling a 180"?

If he had any interest in such things, he wouldn't have burdened his campaign by appealing only to non-corporate donors.

Face it: as of right now, Sanders' campaign is unique in the American political landscape in that there are no traceable corruptible influences. Your vague prognostications won't change that. And, at this point, you're just defending Clinton and attacking Sanders for the sake of it: there's absolutely no substance or policy basis for it.

I don't know what that is even about. Are you talking about that stupid show about a meth dealer or something that passes as "good tv"?

Just when I thought it was impossible for me to dislike you any more than I already did. HAHAHAHAHA

I don't recall myself saying that.

Yes you do.

But conspiracy theorist wackos like yourself will be majorly disappointed if Bernie is elected because he will do a 180 and won't do everything he claimed or you wanted. Then you will abandon ship and latch onto whoever else sells you what you want to hear.

I'm not a whacko. And if Bernie fucks up we'll fire him. You guys don't get it; this isn't about Bernie. It's about people taking their country away from the oligarchs and using the power of their vote to make the system work for them. Bernie is a SYMPTOM of this change. And he's just the beginning.

What incentive does Sanders have for "pulling a 180"?

If he had any interest in such things, he wouldn't have burdened his campaign by appealing only to non-corporate donors.

Face it: as of right now, Sanders' campaign is unique in the American political landscape in that there are no traceable corruptible influences. Your vague prognostications won't change that. And, at this point, you're just defending Clinton and attacking Sanders for the sake of it: there's absolutely no substance or policy basis for it.

My point is that like fanatical fans of any candidate who runs and then gets elected many abandon ship once their candidate fails to be as 'progressive' or 'conservative' as they hoped. We see this with many on the far-left attacking Obama and abandoning him and acting like he did nothing these past years. The attempts to paint Clinton as a 'neocon' and corporate stooge also are attacks at Obama since Clinton is basically Obama at this point with minor differences. The president himself realizes this which is why he has spoken out against radicals among many other comments.

Just when I thought it was impossible for me to dislike you any more than I already did. HAHAHAHAHA

You are without soul, purpose and your world will shatter before your eyes. In turn you will turn more into your drugs or accept defeat like a man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you do.

I'm not a whacko. And if Bernie fucks up we'll fire him. You guys don't get it; this isn't about Bernie. It's about people taking their country away from the oligarchs and using the power of their vote to make the system work for them. Bernie is a SYMPTOM of this change. And he's just the beginning.

See that is what I am talking about. You are the same guy who claims that if Bernie does not win you will vote "Trump" because Trump is somehow 'less militaristic' which is a g#d damn joke! And you somehow think Trump is closer to Bernie Sanders which is even bigger joke.

How will you 'fire Bernie'? You mean to tell me if he does not do what you like and if he 'changes' or adopts a more moderate or better position you will turn on him and demand blood? How will you fire him? We don't have a Parliamentary system were MP's can hold a no confidence vote and change the government heads.

Yes you do.

What Oligarchs?

This isn't Russia dude. My god

You are without soul, purpose and your world will shatter before your eyes in the not too far off future as all you ever valued will be rendered false. In turn you will turn more into your drugs or accept defeat like a man.

pffft.jpg

See that is what I am talking about. You are the same guy who claims that if Bernie does not win you will vote "Trump" because Trump is somehow 'less militaristic' which is a g#d damn joke! And you somehow think Trump is closer to Bernie Sanders which is even bigger joke.

How will you 'fire Bernie'? You mean to tell me if he does not do what you like and if he 'changes' or adopts a more moderate or better position you will turn on him and demand blood? How will you fire him? We don't have a Parliamentary system were MP's can hold a no confidence vote and change the government heads.

I obviously meant that we won't reelect him.

Back