Sanders tops Clinton for the first time in new national poll!

Why do you people even acknowledge that troll?

Why do you people even acknowledge that troll?

Yuuup.

I pledge to ignore that whinny bastard from here on out. He is incapable of posting anything substanitive anyway. I believe the term is attention whore.

The Trump vs Sanders debates would be glorious

McCain, hell, I'd even take Dubya again over the entire R stable.

Ehh, I heard Kasich tonight on cnn's townhall, and I like him.

He isn't an idiot, and he seems pretty genuine.

I need to look at his campaign finance history, and his voting history, but just from the smell test, he seems alright.

I need to look at his campaign finance history, and his voting history, but just from the smell test, he seems alright.
lol, read his platform, it's a fucking disaster. Just atrocious. The smell test is that he's full of shit, just not as belligerent about it.

As a lifelong dem and bernie supporter, I'd rather vote for dolan if hillary wins the nomination.

Not because I agree with even 1 thing that dolan spews out his ass but because hillary is a crook that panders to everyone if it gets her a vote.

I'd rather vote for a clown that acts like a clown than a clown that pretends not to be one.

As a lifelong dem and bernie supporter, I'd rather vote for dolan if hillary wins the nomination.

Not because I agree with even 1 thing that dolan spews out his ass but because hillary is a crook that panders to everyone if it gets her a vote.

I'd rather vote for a clown that acts like a clown than a clown that pretends not to be one.
Cutting off your nose to spite your face huh?

lol, read his platform, it's a fucking disaster. Just atrocious. The smell test is that he's full of shit, just not as belligerent about it.

Platform in a primary? That isn't very compelling for me.

If the republican electorate worshipped Bigfoot and aliens instead of job creators, and tax breaks, they would all be wearing we believe t-shirts, and promising a full investigation into the big foot question.

Kasich took federal obamacare money to help his states people, and actually improved his states performance in many metrics.

I'm not saying I 100 % agree with him, just that compared to GW or McCain, not so bad.

To be critical of republican voters though, if forced to bet, I would put my money on cruz or trump, over Kasich as the nominee.

Platform in a primary? That isn't very compelling for me.

If the republican electorate worshipped Bigfoot and aliens instead of job creators, and tax breaks, they would all be wearing we believe t-shirts, and promising a full investigation into the big foot question.

Kasich took federal obamacare money to help his states people, and a u ally improved his states performance in many metrics.

I'm not saying I 100 % agree with him, just that compared to GW or McCain, not so bad.
It's not compelling to find out what the primary candidates are proposing? He's pretty much full on far right. There's not a chance you agree with him about even 25% of what he proposes.

It's not compelling to find out what the primary candidates are proposing? He's pretty much full on far right. There's not a chance you agree with him about even 25% of what he proposes.

No, I mean I don't believe what politicians say in a primary.

Especially the ones with a centrist past.

Edit: well centrist in republican terms, as much as that means.

My, how I long for the days of a mere John McCain
You're not the only one. McCain may have had some batshit crazy ideas, but I felt like he was a centrist and if there was a single candidate on the Republican side that even came close to McCain, he'd have my vote (Kasich is close). I honestly feel bad for McCain. He was so close to the nomination in 2000 but Bush went really dirty and it won over voters. IMO, the country (and the world) would have been better off with McCain in office in 2000.

The Democrats and left has alienated me, but the right is doing everything it can to do the same. Their economic policies are fucking flat earth levels of retardedness. At least Trump seems to have some basic understanding of the role of the Federal Reserve. And believe me, it's really hard to admit positive things about Trump.

The party of Ronald Reagan is no more, and America is worse off for it.

You're not the only one. McCain may have had some batshit crazy ideas, but I felt like he was a centrist and if there was a single candidate on the Republican side that even came close to McCain, he'd have my vote (Kasich is close). I honestly feel bad for McCain. He was so close to the nomination in 2000 but Bush went really dirty and it won over voters. IMO, the country (and the world) would have been better off with McCain in office in 2000.

The Democrats and left has alienated me, but the right is doing everything it can to do the same. Their economic policies are fucking flat earth levels of retardedness. At least Trump seems to have some basic understanding of the role of the Federal Reserve. And believe me, it's really hard to admit positive things about Trump.

I think I can convert you to a bernie supporter, but it will be a process, and I fear that your legit criticisms could be difficult to address.

If your game, I would love to hear your concerns.

McCain circa 2000 was THE MAN.
W ruined his world, then had him on a string for 8 years before we saw him court the evangelicals ... the horror.

Dude was a senior exec for Lehman Bros. He looks good because he's standing next to the criminally insane.

u0P7Aee.gif

The new image to make your celibate easy: Sanders on top of Clinton.

I think I can convert you to a bernie supporter, but it will be a process, and I fear that your legit criticisms could be difficult to address.

If your game, I would love to hear your concerns.
I know there's no possible way you could know this, other than stalking my posts, but I was once a huge Bernie supporter who has regressed on him as time passes. There's a slight chance I might vote for Bernie, but it will be because the Republicans nominate a total retard (which is a possibility).

I'm not meaning to be mean, but I've thought very much about this issue. You can try to sway if you like but I'm very autonomous and I'm not sure you'll bring up anything I haven't thought about. I don't mean that in a smug, self-centered way. I just went from a Bernie nuthugger to completely lukewarm on him.

If you're itching, I must ask this question. How is Bernie supposed to stand up to ISIS when he can't even stand up to Black Lives Matters protesters?

McCain circa 2000 was THE MAN.
W ruined his world, then had him on a string for 8 years before we saw him court the evangelicals ... the horror.
Imagine not having Bush or even Gore in office when 9/11 happened, and having McCain instead.

The world would have been a better place.

Back