Sanders tops Clinton for the first time in new national poll!

theBLADE1

The sharpest poster on the Sher
@Black
Reaction score
It's happening people! It feels like we finally get to slap the face of everyone who said Sanders had no chance and only represented a pipe dream that could never happen. This is the first poll where he is ahead nationally and the most recent two conducted by Quinnipiac and have them within a virtual tie.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/269944-sanders-ahead-of-clinton-in-national-poll

Bernie Sanders has passed Hillary Clinton at the top of a national poll for the first time in the 2016 race.

A Fox News poll released Thursday shows Sanders with 47 percent support to Clinton’s 44 percent.

That's a gain of 10 percentage points for Sanders from the same poll in January. Clinton's support declined 5 points.
Clinton posted leads as high as 30 percentage points over the summer, but Sanders has been steadily closing the gap. While no other poll of the race going back to 2014 has ever showed Clinton trailing a rival, she led Sanders by just 2 percentage points in the last two Quinnipiac University tracking polls.

He's getting closer and I'm so excited and truly happy for Bernie Sanders!!!!!!

Wow! Even RealClearPolitics have Sanders within 4 pts (avg).

Wow! Even RealClearPolitics have Sanders within 4 pts (avg).

It's becoming real bro, it's becoming real!!!! People are starting to realize a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote that assures the White House to the Republicans.

It's becoming a real bro, it's becoming real!!!! People are starting to realize a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote that assures the White House to the Republicans.

This is the craziest political race I've ever seen.

I can only imagine what would happen if he losses the nomination or wins the nomination and then losses to
a Republican.

I can only imagine what would happen if he losses the nomination or wins the nomination and then losses to a Republican.

I don't see it. Sanders is polling better against the Republicans then Hillary is. She is losing to Jeb fucking Bush For God sakes!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_bush_vs_clinton-3827.html

And Ted Cruz lolol

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

And Marco Rubio LOLOLOL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_rubio_vs_clinton-3767.html

And John Kasich HAHAHAHAHA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep.../general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

One of two things will happen mark my words

1) Bernie will lose and I will bump this thread

2) Bernie will win and then do a complete 180. All the things you hoped or dreamed he would do aren't going to happen he will become like Obama will launch a 'military intervention' and people like you will abandon him. And then people like me who are realists will back him for sensible policies to advance our nations interests.

That is the way this will go.

Oh and you seem quite confident that Sanders is going to win I recall you saying that "you know" he is going to win. Do you have a crystal ball?

Looks like a Fox News poll with 1,031 people polled, so that what you may from that.

Good. He's the only candidate that isn't a piece of shit.

One of two things will happen mark my words

1) Bernie will lose and I will bump this thread

2) Bernie will win and then do a complete 180. All the things you hoped or dreamed he would do aren't going to happen he will become like Obama will launch a 'military intervention' and people like you will abandon him. And then people like me who are realists will back him for sensible policies to advance our nations interests.

You SALTY BRUH??????

That is the way this will go.

Oh and you seem quite confident that Sanders is going to win I recall you saying that "you know" he is going to win. Do you have a crystal ball?

You asking if I have a crystal ball yet you just said one of the two things above will happen and to "mark your words"........mmkay

People like honesty and it's starting to show now that more people know who Sanders is. People just don't like Hillary and they don't want it corporate puppet like Hillary. It's as simple as that no matter how you try and distort the facts.

You SALTY BRUH??????

You asking if I have a crystal ball yet you just said one of the two things above will happen and to "mark your words"........mmkay

People like honesty and it's starting to show now that more people know who Sanders is. People just don't like Hillary and they don't want it corporate puppet like Hillary. It's as simple as that no matter how you try and distort the facts.

You will see oh small and lost one. You will see

theoretically, if either trump or bernie gets elected, what's the worst they could really do (assuming you don't like the one that gets in)....

potential SCJ nominees, and Cabinet obviously. But bernie being elected doesn't magically mean his social welfare policies pass congress or get into the budget....Trump being elected doesn't mean we're building a literal wall at massive expense....

I read some people's posts like it would be the literal end of the world. We're not electing a Russian Czar here people, just saying

That is the poll I mentioned, I've seen a few sites bringing up the poll and not linking to the source.

I'm not sure what you're saying.
I thought you were calling the OP's poll's validity into question. I was posting the RCP link to show that the race had tightened dramatically across all polls in an effort to show the OP's poll follows the same trend.

Ok Hillary was supposed to be president and you had Obama come from nowhere and steal it. She kept her cool then, but there is no way she is gonna let anyone steal it from her again. Sanders will have an accident soon if he doesnt slow down

Back